How do i log someone out of my account? HELP

Discus and support How do i log someone out of my account? HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My “friend” logged onto my xbox account from a laptop, ive asked him to leave the account but he wont is there a way i can kick him out of the account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ruthless Vidz, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How do i log someone out of my account? HELP

My “friend” logged onto my xbox account from a laptop, ive asked him to leave the account but he wont is there a way i can kick him out of the account? Ive done hours of research and ive seen nothing

:)

Ruthless Vidz, Jan 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You will need to change the password of your account on https://account.live.com. This will prompt the other user to log in with the new password if he or she will try to access it.
  3. EdibleApollo82 Win User

Logging Out

How do I log out of my xbox live account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection without logging out of windows? I want to log out of my account in Solitaire so someone else can play offline. Is this possible because it seems as if once you log in you can never
    log out. How do I log out in Solitaire?
  4. iiiD0ntBLink Win User

Can play multiplayer - HELP!

I tried logging out and then back in. How do i remove my profile? I haven't tried that yet.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

How do i log in my account

Hey there

HiIh3

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get around this. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening. If you have lost access to your account, I suggest trying the

steps here.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. iBitburg Win User

I cant connect to my other account via xbox because when the option came up to use a windows live id to login i selected yes to use and i didnt have a windows live id

Can someone please help honestly how the heck do i log on to my xbox live account because i can only get on the account if i disconnect the internet, meaning i cant log onto Xbox Live
Thema:

1. How do i log someone out of my account? HELP - Similar Threads - log someone account

2. Someone logged in my minecraft account and deleted it. Can i somehow get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone logged in my minecraft account and deleted it. Can i somehow get it back?: So a couple of months ago someone logged into my discord and minecraft accounts. Discord wasn't a problem as i just made a new account and added my friends there. But my minecraft account first...
  3. There was someone who logged into my account, and I wanted to know if I could see what time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was someone who logged into my account, and I wanted to know if I could see what time...: There was someone who logged into my account and sent messages with profanity in then, and I wanted to know if I could see what time my account was logged into or see what location my account was...
  4. When signing into my Minecraft account, it logs into someone else’s account. Has this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When signing into my Minecraft account, it logs into someone else’s account. Has this...: When signing into Minecraft with my email address and password, it logs into someone else’s account. It has happened several times, I am unable to access my actual account. Has this happened to...
  5. If Im logged into my Microsoft account and someone on a different console tries to log in,...

in XBoX on Windows
    If Im logged into my Microsoft account and someone on a different console tries to log in,...: Exactly as it says on the tin. if i have my login info saved on two seperate xbox ones, what would happen if one is logged in and playing a game when the other attempts to log in? would the second...
  6. Someone changed my accounts phone number and cannot log back into my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone changed my accounts phone number and cannot log back into my account.: I tried to log into my email, and it requires me to give a code through my phone number since it says suspicious activity was going on. I think someone from the middle east got into my account...
  7. Logging someone off my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logging someone off my Xbox account: My x and her girlfriend bought a series x and logged my Xbox account into it. I removed the device from my account, changed my password. Set up 2 factor auth. I did everything chat said,I even...
  8. Can Someone help me with error 901 i cant log in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Someone help me with error 901 i cant log in my account: i neeed help With error code 901 i cant log in 6cc00b6a-7e5b-4dd2-87e0-ecc5e68cb780
  9. Account hacked/someone keeps logging into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked/someone keeps logging into my account: Someone keeps logging in to my account and I didn't give anyone the password and I removed all the Xbox's that was logged in to my account and only left mine and somehow they still are logged in....
  10. I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: When I logged into Nintendo Switch Minecraft, it said that it connected with an Xbox live account even though I don't even have one. Then, when I tried to join a realm, it said that I "cannot play...