How do i log someone out of my account? HELP

Discus and support How do i log someone out of my account? HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My “friend” logged onto my xbox account from a laptop, ive asked him to leave the account but he wont is there a way i can kick him out of the account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ruthless Vidz, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How do i log someone out of my account? HELP

My “friend” logged onto my xbox account from a laptop, ive asked him to leave the account but he wont is there a way i can kick him out of the account? Ive done hours of research and ive seen nothing

:)

Ruthless Vidz, Jan 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You will need to change the password of your account on https://account.live.com. This will prompt the other user to log in with the new password if he or she will try to access it.
  3. EdibleApollo82 Win User

Logging Out

How do I log out of my xbox live account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection without logging out of windows? I want to log out of my account in Solitaire so someone else can play offline. Is this possible because it seems as if once you log in you can never
    log out. How do I log out in Solitaire?
  4. iBitburg Win User

I cant connect to my other account via xbox because when the option came up to use a windows live id to login i selected yes to use and i didnt have a windows live id

Can someone please help honestly how the heck do i log on to my xbox live account because i can only get on the account if i disconnect the internet, meaning i cant log onto Xbox Live
  5. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

Thanks for the help. I tried the instructions set out in the video a few times but it didn't work. It still wants me to log in with the other MS/xbox account username.

Someone hinted that you need to log out of every minecraft account that your MS account has logged in to. I played minecraft on an xbox years ago which I no longer have but I have no idea if that old xbox account is still associated with minecraft and no
    idea how to log out if it is.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

How do I find someone out my Xbox account?

Q Hello and welcome to the Xbox community, my name is Fernando and it's a pleasure to help.

Log into the Xbox app and select the Friends tab. Enter the gamertag in the search box and press Enter. Pay attention to gamertag spelling and spacing.

Sincerely, Fernando.
Thema:

1. How do i log someone out of my account? HELP - Similar Threads - log someone account

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  4. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  5. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  6. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. How to log out someone from your xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log out someone from your xbox account: So, someone has access to my xbox account and ive tried changing the password 2 times already, adding verification methods, adding passwordless login and it still wont log them out. Ive even...
  9. Logging out someone from minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging out someone from minecraft account: Someone logged into my microsoft account and now they are logged into my minecraft account. I changed my password, this does not log them out, the only thing that I have seen that works for...
  10. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...