How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...

Discus and support How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to log onto an account I used to have many years ago but I can't remember password and now I'm blocked out of getting onto it also failing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erupt HD, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Erupt HD
    Erupt HD Guest

How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the...

I'm trying to log onto an account I used to have many years ago but I can't remember password and now I'm blocked out of getting onto it also failing to get onto the account using the recovery method please help

:)

Erupt HD, Jul 26, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the account recovery method

Hello, Erupt. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you have a phone number or an alternate email address associated with the account, you could try to reset the account password by following the instructions at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If the above does not work, your only option is the recovery form. In the article below you can get detailed information on how to fill the form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

The Microsoft recovery form is available at:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If the recovery form also does not work for you, there is no other option to recover the account. I'm really sorry about this.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. TrueBeliever38 Win User

Cannot sign in to xbox live via dashboard..

Experiencing the same problem. Logged onto my xbox and immediately got prompted to sign into my XBOX Live account with my login and password. Went through the whole pain the *** questions only to tell me that I have my backup email account AND my backup
    phone number set up already but none the less I go through the whole two-step security procedure. Yet I still can't access XBOX Live because my login and password is apparently wrong even though . I am lonly using the same login/password to access this xbox.com,
    my live.com account, my outlook.com, etc.

Just fix this!!
  4. Maxyfreeze Win User

Blocked out my accounts

Hi I have done both but my account and email have never sent a message I have only used the accounts to log onto a game. For the future what can i possibly do to prevent getting blocked as i dont see how just logging onto a game is against the code of
    conduct.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Home Console (A) is logged in Account/Owner of game as soon as they login to (C) they are logged out of (A) and (B) no longer has access because Owner has logged out of Home console.
  6. RhysPrice6 Win User

Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow.

Oof. Yeah. Whenever I use another account to login, Minecraft will say "we failed to log you in" and the error code is ghast.
Thema:

1. How do I log onto an account I no longer have access to even failing to login using the... - Similar Threads - log onto account

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. how can i log back onto my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i log back onto my xbox account: Can i have some help im trying to log back into my xbox account but i don't have the email or password due to them being and old email and old password can someone please help me...
  4. Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it.: Since yesterday i can not log onto my pc gampass account, and it will not let me reinstall it. Just times out.I also can not seem to get a human to talk to at Microsoft. This is unacceptable i...
  5. When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log onto my Xbox account it says "you'll need internet for this". But the...: Just one account on my Xbox does this 19c6b0a4-f846-4f52-9a05-7eb6cce4f380
  6. Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...: Bought a used XBox 1X and had to do a reset to factory settings. After using the XBox for a few weeks, it started asking for a password before I could log in... Must have messed up putting in my...
  7. Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account: Hi there! I just got Xbox App for PC and Back 4 Blood. I cannot download the game from Xbox app because gray box flashes twice on the screen and disappears. Im guessing its the logging box but...
  8. Can’t log onto multiple devices at the same time - Microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t log onto multiple devices at the same time - Microsoft account issue: Hi, please read the whole thing before answering. i bought Minecraft and MC Dungeons for my 6 year old and myself. At first we played on the Switch using separate Microsoft accounts. I recently...
  9. When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...: "There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." As the parent, I did log onto this url and there is no message or alert that there is something...
  10. Can’t log onto Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log onto Xbox account: Hi All Two issues 1. cant log onto xbox account, says sorry *** sign in using a controller, controller is connected but just wont log on, just keeps the error messge. 2. for months now my son...