How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue...

Discus and support How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue and now it's a log into my console issue and I can't do that because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dickemdown706, Nov 19, 2022.

1. How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue...

I can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue and now it's a log into my console issue and I can't do that because I can't see the screen what do I do

:)

dickemdown706, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Starseid Win User

How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue and now it's a log into my console issue and I can't do that because I can't see the screen what do I do

Unless you have great memory of the UI, you will need a working signal from your console to the monitor in order to login.

If the source of the problem is just the cable, then you can typically buy a new HDMI cable from any general, hardware, electronic, or even some larger convenient stores. Additionally, you can buy one online from almost any electronic retailer as well.

If the issue stems from the HDMI IN port(s) itself then it might be a more serious issue. Try using other HDMI IN ports on your monitor to make sure it's not just the HDMI IN port (or the monitor itself ) you are using that is damaged.

If neither of these work then you may need to send the console itself in for repairs for a damaged HDMI OUT port.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue and now it's a log into my console issue and I can't do that because I can't see the screen what do I do

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

dickemdown706, I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

In your case, the only option will be to take the console in for repair.

If it is for xbox one S and later models, you can send it to microsoft repair

Enter the link, register the console.

After, click on it, go to 'online service'. In the category put hardware and drivers and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. ssjSolidSnake Win User

HDMI not working, was previously fine.

Hi everyone! I am so pleased that there are others who are experiencing the same problem I have with my xbox and tv.

I have used the hdmi cable to play xbox on a big screen for about 4 months and then suddenly one day I tried it and the xbox would not connect to the tv via hdmi. I used the same hdmi cable afterward to connect my laptop to the tv and it worked. Later I
    connected the xbox with the same hdmi to a small screen tv and it worked.

The issue seems to be that the xbox cannot connect via hdmi to the big screen only but can connect via hdmi to other tv's. This is the most frustrating issue that i have never experienced with my ps3 or laptop. I feel really glad to know though that other
    xbox users are experiencing the same issue.

If I learn how to resolve this issue, I will surely be back to notify you how i do so. I am currently taking steps to turn in my xbox for repair to see if it works.
  5. Morlince Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

I realize your screen is not blank or off, but this page will have some troubleshooting steps that might help resolve the issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

My first guess would be that it's a bad HDMI connection or the HDMI cable is bad. Start troubleshooting there and see if that helps.
    I agree with this statement. More than likely your HDMI cord is bad or weak. How long is the cable and is it the one that came with your Xbox?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

I realize your screen is not blank or off, but this page will have some troubleshooting steps that might help resolve the issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

My first guess would be that it's a bad HDMI connection or the HDMI cable is bad. Start troubleshooting there and see if that helps.
Thema:

How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue...

1. How do I log iI can't see this is the Xbox screen on my TV because I guess of a HDMI issue... - Similar Threads - log can't screen

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  6. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  7. I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world.: I was playing Minecraft for windows ten when I died and quickly closed the window. Once I reopened the game I could not log into the world or the copy of the world I made after. Is there any way...
  8. Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into...: Gamepass for PC. Can't play some games, as at the title screen, it goes to log me into xbox live, but then errors out, saying it can't log me in. Makes the games unplayable, and doesn't make any...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) asked to log into Microsoft account, can't continue past start screen.: I'm very confused, my Xbox live and Steam accounts are linked. The Sign-in popup says that I am signed into a Microsoft account but I cannot get past the start screen....
  10. Can't log in on the multiplayer screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in on the multiplayer screen: I have just purchased gold membership from CDKeys. I then obtained my Security Code from Microsoft and thought everything was ok but when I try to sign in to xbox live on the multiplayer screen I...