How do I log back into Minecraft on PS4 and get my content back?

Discus and support How do I log back into Minecraft on PS4 and get my content back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have somehow been logged out of my Minecraft account on my PS4 and I can not log back in. It tells me when I try to log in that it's assigned to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roco2142, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Roco2142
    Roco2142 Guest

I have somehow been logged out of my Minecraft account on my PS4 and I can not log back in. It tells me when I try to log in that it's assigned to another PS4 network. However I only use my PS4 and my PS5. It's happening on both. I've tried restoring licenses and restarting. My resource packs are all gone. I have no idea what to do. Help?

:)

Roco2142, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Roco, in this case I advise you to contact the support of Sony Playstation, they should have the appropriate procedures for consoles such as the PS5.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/
  3. CarTzy Win User

How can I get logged back into my minecraft account on my ps4?

Hello Yukimura Satō,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

With regards to your question, no, you cannot remove your Xbox Account from Microsoft.

If you are still getting an error, try to check the Xbox Status page to see if there is an outage in your region and see if there are services that may affect your login.

Reset your network connection by restarting your router.

User a different network connection.

Disconnect from VPN

Connecting to Xbox Live requires ports to be opened. Please reach out to your ISP and have them open the following ports listed below:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
    Network ports used by the Xbox network on the Xbox console | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. CarTzy Win User

How can I get logged back into my minecraft account on my ps4?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. AntonioValenca Win User

The email my microsoft account was linked to, has been changed.

Okay, so how do i get my minecraft account back?? When i log into the email it says i have to buy the game again
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I Log Back In?

Hello ZoobieGloo, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties signing in to your Microsoft account for Minecraft.

Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection before trying to log in. A weak or intermittent connection may make it difficult to receive verification messages.

Check your message inbox: Carefully check your message inbox, including the junk or spam folder. Sometimes verification messages may automatically leak into these folders.
    Wait a little longer: Sometimes there may be delays in delivering text messages with verification codes. Wait a little longer and check if you receive the code after a reasonable period.
    Verify that the phone number is correct: Make sure you have entered your phone number correctly when requesting the verification code. An error in the phone number could prevent delivery of the code.
    Try using another verification option: If you still haven't received the verification code after verifying the steps above, you may want to try using another verification option, such as receiving the code through an alternate email associated with your account.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. How do I log back into Minecraft on PS4 and get my content back? - Similar Threads - log Minecraft PS4

2. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  3. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  4. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  5. minecraft microsoft log in ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft microsoft log in ps4: I haven't been able to log in to minecraft with my microsoft account for months now on ps4. Every time i go to remoteconnect it gives me an internal server error whenever i try to log in with my...
  6. How can I get logged back into my minecraft account on my ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get logged back into my minecraft account on my ps4?: I use my Microsoft account for my Minecraft account on my ps4. It logged me out of my account and told me to go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect , which I did and it told me to put my email address...
  7. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  8. How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink Minecraft account when not already logged in on PS4: Hello! So I was trying to log into Minecraft but I forgot the information to the previously linked Minecraft account (I only have the username). The thing is I’m signed out on Minecraft, so...
  9. Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game: I don’t know if this is a common thing and I am just asking a stupid question but every time I re-open Minecraft I am forced to log back into my Microsoft account which is annoying. Is there a fix...
  10. Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 I get a message saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 I get a message saying...: This **** has literally been going on for years and i'm **** sick of it. I KNOW that I haven't signed into any other playstations with this damn Microsoft account but it keeps saying that my...