how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in...

Discus and support how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got halo infinite multiplayer on steam but i have xbox gamepass and i want to get the campaign for free but cant because i am using a steam account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ben tag, Jan 30, 2023.

1. ben tag
    ben tag Guest

how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in...

I got halo infinite multiplayer on steam but i have xbox gamepass and i want to get the campaign for free but cant because i am using a steam account plaese help

:)

ben tag, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in to my steam account ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, Ben but the game on Microsoft Store/Xbox App is different from the game license on Steam which means that if you would like to play the HALO Infinite campaign on Steam you will be needing to purchase it from there.
  3. robert jastrow Win User

bought starfield can I install it on both the pc and xbox

How? I bought it on xbox and linked my steam account with my xbox account but only see options to purchase the game a second time. How do I prove to steam that I already purchased the game?
  4. DavideArienzo Win User

Purchased Halo Infinite (PC) credits from Microsoft Store, they are not appearing in-game (even after restart)

But my credits don't even appear on Halo Waypoint, which is tied directly to my xbox account (which is tied to my steam account anyway). However, instead of asking for a refund, can't I just download Halo Infinite from the Xbox app and get my credits?
  5. PunisheR_ Win User

Can't Connect Online Forza 4 Pc Steam Version

i have xbox app and steam,.my steam account and my friend account steam ,we both of them linked already to microsoft ,
  6. IsobelBrookes Win User

migrated my mojang account and after i changed my email i can't play

no my account had its email changed through an account recovery which is still in the waiting period before the change is final however it is not a whole xbox issue because games like halo infinite (steam edition) and sea of theives (also on steam) both still work with my microsoft
Thema:

1. how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in... - Similar Threads - link account halo

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  5. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  6. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  7. How to link psn account without minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to link psn account without minecraft?: I'm want to link my psn account to Microsoft 2d5d4e77-8cfd-4bbd-b492-99e5773aaefb
  8. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  9. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  10. My pack of halo 5 voices does not arrive and I did everything they asked, link my account and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My pack of halo 5 voices does not arrive and I did everything they asked, link my account and ...: Hi, I'm Alexis, I want to know when my halo pack 5 arrives. I saw the final and connected my account in a mixer. I also exchanged packs through the transmission and after a week and I do not...