How do I link my profile for Minecraft dungeons on Nintendo switch?

Discus and support How do I link my profile for Minecraft dungeons on Nintendo switch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I link my profile so I can use it on my ninety switch for Minecraft dungeons? 9ae949f6-eeaf-44a7-b7be-f68c4a34ccea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ebonfeather7695, Nov 12, 2022.

1. How do I link my profile for Minecraft dungeons on Nintendo switch?

How do I link my profile so I can use it on my ninety switch for Minecraft dungeons?

:)

Ebonfeather7695, Nov 12, 2022
  2. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Ebonfeather7695,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Try this, using your Mojang Account.

1. Go to Settings > Accounts > Add Mojang Account.
    2. Enter the email address and password associated with your Mojang account
    3. Select Log In.
    Also try visiting on this article for more information. Minecraft Dungeons Account Issues FAQ – Home

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Ebonfeather7695,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons how do I link the account

Hi Lathan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

When you launch Minecraft Dungeons for the first time, you are prompted to log in to a Microsoft Account. This can also be done from the game's settings menu, by selecting "Configure Online Play"

For more help with Minecraft Dungeons and other Minecraft games, please contact Minecraft Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new
  6. Rostom L Win User

¿Minecraft Dungeons is available on imac?

Thema:

1. How do I link my profile for Minecraft dungeons on Nintendo switch? - Similar Threads - link profile Minecraft

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  5. When a 2nd Xbox profile/ gamertag is created, Is there any way to replace or change or link...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When a 2nd Xbox profile/ gamertag is created, Is there any way to replace or change or link...: My son created a 2nd gamer tag & profile on XBOX different from the original one that is associated with our Microsoft account & Epic Games. Now, whenever I try to upload a Fortnite V bucks card,...
  6. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  7. My xbox "profile" will not load when click on the link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox "profile" will not load when click on the link.: My xbox profile will not load when I click on the link. It redirects to a blank page or says this page isn't working. "This page isn’t working account.xbox.com is currently unable to handle this...
  8. 2 Xbox profiles linked to 1 Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Xbox profiles linked to 1 Microsoft account.: Hello, Currently having a massive headache over the fact that I seem to have two Xbox profiles connected to the same Microsoft account. I have never had an actual Xbox and use the profile for...
  9. My Microsoft account got hacked.Now i can't see which account is linked with my Xbox profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked.Now i can't see which account is linked with my Xbox profile.: My Microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and deleted the security info of my account. I have a Minecraft which is linked to my Xbox account now I can't access anything....
  10. Impossible to link my profil to a new e-mail due to unspent cash.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to link my profil to a new e-mail due to unspent cash.: Someone can tell me how am I suppose to get my account cash balance to 0.00$ efficiently so I can link my profil to an new e-mail pls. This is *@#! ridiculous... 78700148-4978-44a9-931f-a6d8274e6165