How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

Discus and support How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think My son can add his friend to play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Osbot1, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Osbot1
    Osbot1 Guest

How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think

My son can add his friend to play.

:)

Osbot1, Jun 25, 2020
  2. YadiraG1 Win User

How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation

Go to the epic games website!
  3. InVaL iDKore Win User

How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation

I believe on the Epic Games website you can link your microsoft account to the epic account then add him through the in-game menu in fortnite.
  4. Otakute Win User

And after you link the accounds can wait 24 hours ,no ever but sometimes
  5. potx444 Win User

you need to go to the epicgames website and link the accounts together and then add your friend in game.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Can Nintendo players add Xbox players?

Hi there Joanna, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, it seems that Fortnite accepts crossplay between different platforms and devices, such as between an Xbox console and Nintendo Switch.

To do this, you must first ensure that your Nintendo account is linked to your Epic Games account by following the instructions in the following link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/epic...ic-games-account-using-the-web-a5720357639451

Once you have confirmed this, from Fortnite's own internal friends menu, either from the Xbox console or Nintendo Switch, you must add your friend through Epic Games:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/fort...how-to-add-friends-in-fortnite-a5720328216859

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

That way you should be able to play Fortnite together.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to... - Similar Threads - link epic games

2. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  3. How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?: I'm trying to link my fortnite account to my new ps5 and I can't find which account is linked to my fortnite account on my xbox. It's the same way for Rocket League. I accidentally made a whole...
  4. how to link my xbox to my epic games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to link my xbox to my epic games account?: i’ve been trying to redeem a vbucks gift card onto my xbox ( the device i use to play fortnite ) however epic games says i’ve only linked my pc and mobile to my epic games account. when i try to...
  5. Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account: I can't get my Epic Games account to connect to my Xbox account. I've tried every route possible, even removing the permissions from my Microsoft account and trying to relink/grant them. It still...
  6. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  7. Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?: My microsoft account is linked to an epic games account of mine but I have forgotten the epic username and the email I used to sign up for it. I don't want to reach out to epic support if I don't...
  8. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...: Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to? 4c4e4e98-4cad-4fac-89ab-11f6a13233d8
  9. Random epics game account linked to my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random epics game account linked to my Xbox: Hi I’m hoping for some advice as it’s taking quite a while for Epic games help to get back to me. My son plays Fortnite on the Xbox and has loads of skins etc. for Xmas I have got him a PC to play...
  10. I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Fortnite account after linking it with Epic Games, and I don't know how to...: What I believe has happened is that when I linked my account with Epic Games it had created a new account to replace my old account. I had tried to get my old account by unlinking from Epic Games...