How do I launch Need For Speed Unbound succesfully

Discus and support How do I launch Need For Speed Unbound succesfully in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Need For Speed unbound on the EA app, and it wouldn’t launch. I tried all of the trouble shooting solutions that EA provided, yet none of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JudahMars� Tavernise, Jun 4, 2023.

1. How do I launch Need For Speed Unbound succesfully

I purchased Need For Speed unbound on the EA app, and it wouldn’t launch. I tried all of the trouble shooting solutions that EA provided, yet none of them worked. Yesterday, I contacted EA support and they refunded the game for me and they said to check with Microsoft support before purchasing again. Could you help me with this?

:)

JudahMars� Tavernise, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello JudahMars😆 Tavernise,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are interested on how to launch the game Need for Speed Unbound. Let us check on this together so that we can help you how to launch the game successfully.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What device are you using to launch the game?

2. Do you have current subscription with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC EA Play subscription?

3. Do you have an existing Xbox Console like Xbox Series S|X or Windows 10 PC?

For the meantime, we will let you scroll down the Frequently Asked Questions about EA Play with Xbox Game Pass because you might find the answer to your other questions. You can find the additional information here: EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support

Additionally, if you are planning to launch the game in your Windows PC, have a glance with the system requirements for the game that is recommended from the game developer support team. See the information below. The link information can be found through this link: Buy Need for Speed™ Unbound – PC – EA

[table][tr][td]Windows Minimum requirements[/td][td]Windows recommended requirements[/td][/tr][tr]
    1. OS: 64-bit Windows 10
    2. Processor (AMD): Ryzen 5 2600 or Equivalent
    3. Processor (Intel): Core i5-8600 or Equivalent
    4. Memory: 8 GB
    5. Graphics card (AMD): RX 570 or Equivalent
    6. Graphics card (NVIDIA): GTX 1050 Ti or Equivalent
    7. DirectX: 12 Compatible video card or equivalent
    8. Online Connection Requirements: 320 KBPS or faster Internet connection
    9. Hard-drive space: 50 GB
    1. OS: 64-bit Windows 10
    2. Processor (AMD): Ryzen 5 3600 or Equivalent
    3. Processor (Intel): Core i7-8700 or Equivalent
    4. Memory: 16 GB
    5. Graphics card (AMD): Radeon RX5700 (8GB) or Equivalent
    6. Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB) or Equivalent
    7. DirectX: 12 Compatible video card or equivalent
    8. Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
    9. Hard-drive space: 50 GB
    [/tr][/table]

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Rene Garcia1 Win User

I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged again, why am I being charged for something i paid to own and play

I pre order need for speed unbound

And I was charged twice today
  5. Fraholli Mixahl Win User

My new game won’t install I just bought it and won’t install

The game is need for speed unbound

The console is Xbox one

And it’s digital version
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Playing a legacy game.

There were two Need for Speed Most Wanted games. One in 2005 and another in 2012. Neither of which are BC unfortunately.

The other Need for Speed titles are available for Xbox One include:

Need for Speed Rivals

Need for Speed

Need for Speed Payback

Need for Speed Heat

Need for Speed Unbound
Thema:

1. How do I launch Need For Speed Unbound succesfully - Similar Threads - launch Need Speed

2. need to connect every time I launch a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to connect every time I launch a game: So every time I launch a game from the Microsoft Store/Xbox app which need an Xbox account, the popup to select the account with "continue" and "let's go" button keep coming. It's especially...
  3. I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to launch starfield. It needed to have the files verified and downloaded a 4KB...: I don't have a windows store trouble shooter to reset the store. How can I fix this? e15d893e-8545-4e77-affa-15150f5116d2
  4. Needing help with launching my Forza Horizon 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needing help with launching my Forza Horizon 5 on PC: Hi all! I used to be able to play Forza Horizon 5 flawlessly on this PC a few months back, but suddenly I am unable to even open it. I see the splash screen and then it just closes. On the...
  5. We need help launching Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need help launching Minecraft: [img] We are getting this error code when we try to launch Minecraft: Failed to download file. Name: de_at.json URL:...
  6. Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.: I bought and own Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store in 2018. I have played it for years, but now I get the error "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try...
  7. I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...: Sorry, we can't launch thisYou can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010) f8877534-b599-4723-9957-7c8cc0b6a3f0
  8. Halo Infinite crashes during launch with XBOX PC App. I've been troubleshooting, but need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite crashes during launch with XBOX PC App. I've been troubleshooting, but need help!: PLEASE HELP! I would like to play the Halo Infinite campaign with the XBOX PC Game Pass, without having to pay Steam $40. I've spent several of my evenings on troubleshooting so far, and have...
  9. Need For Speed Most Wanted will not launch, says it is still loading stays on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need For Speed Most Wanted will not launch, says it is still loading stays on loading screen: So yesterday I play Need For Speed Most Wanted on my Xbox 360 like it was any normal day. Today I have been trying to play and it asked me if I wanted to log into the origin and I said no because...
  10. Need For Speed Most Wanted will not launch, says it is still loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need For Speed Most Wanted will not launch, says it is still loading: So yesterday I play Need For Speed Most Wanted on my Xbox 360 like it was any normal day. Today I have been trying to play and it asked me if I wanted to log into the origin and I said no because...