how do I know which epic account is my Xbox one connected to???

Discus and support how do I know which epic account is my Xbox one connected to??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve always played Fortnite on Xbox, but I wanted to try on PC. So I tried to login on epic games by clicking on the Xbox logo, but every time I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lara Borges, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Lara Borges
    Lara Borges Guest

I’ve always played Fortnite on Xbox, but I wanted to try on PC. So I tried to login on epic games by clicking on the Xbox logo, but every time I tried to use the same email as my Xbox account, it said it doesn’t exist. Then I created a new epic account and tried connecting to my Xbox one but then it said my Xbox account is already connected to another epic game account, which I have absolutely no clue since that was my first time using epic games. What should I do???

:)

Lara Borges, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Vikina Hanková Win User

Epic games account and xbox account

I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Lara! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Epic Games account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I'm afraid Xbox doesn't have the tools to manage any linked 3rd party accounts. I highly recommend you reach out to Epic Games Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Also please check this link for more information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-made-it/1a1ebac2-e9ca-40fa-943b-0267e0aba74c

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Unlinked old EpicGame Account to the Xbox Account

Hi Marilena, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I just want to let you know that the way to unlink an Xbox account from Epic is via the "Connect Accounts" website
    https://www.epicgames.com/account/connected

If maybe you need detailed instructions, you can visit this article from the Epic support website
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...

If maybe you don't remember which Epic account is connected to the Xbox account you want to unlink, I recommend you reaching Epic support
  5. MoonlitAura Win User

Problem with epic games

I tried to connect my xbox account to an epic games account but it tells me that the accaount is already connected even if I have never done so how can I trace back to which epic games account is connected?

thanks
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account

Hello Travon.Mitchell,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to disconnect your Epic Games account from your Microsoft account. The Epic Games support website contains an article that provides more information on

disconnecting your Epic Games account from your Microsoft account
    . If you are not sure which Microsoft account the Epic Games account is connected to, you will want to reach out to Epic Games support for that inquiry by selecting "contact us" in the link
    we provided. Be sure to let us know the results Travon.Mitchell!
Thema:

1. how do I know which epic account is my Xbox one connected to??? - Similar Threads - epic account connected

2. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  3. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  4. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  5. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  6. I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...: I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it connects to another Xbox account so how do i change it to the right Xbox account?...
  7. Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account already connected with another epic games acount?: When trying to connect my (new and first) epic account with my (new) xbox series s, it says that my Xbox account was already connected with another epic games acount. I am not aware of already...
  8. I dont know how to connect my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know how to connect my Epic games account: Hi, a while ago i got fortnite and I thought I didn't have an epics account. But then I was told it automatically creates one. I don't know the email or password , as I didn't know I had one, and...
  9. I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console: I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console because when I installed it I did not enter an EPIC account and it probably opened a new user for me, but I now want to connect the EPIC...
  10. Unexpected epic games account connected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unexpected epic games account connected: I was trying to link my epic games account to my xbox but it said i could not because an account was already linked to my xbox. How do i find this account and disconnect it?...