How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

Discus and support How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Baelorthebard, May 7, 2026.

  1. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?


    The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature that allows you to add apps and games to your library in the full screen experience version of the XBox app. I've reported bugs as I've found them, but at the moment I'm doing most of my gaming on this device and I don't want to stay in the insider program once that specific feature is a part of the stable release. I've been having trouble finding an actual change log, so is there a way for me to find out when that feature is accessible without the insider program?

    submitted by /u/Baelorthebard
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Baelorthebard, May 7, 2026
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    How do become part of alpha ring of the insider

    You have to wait for another invite wave.either have enough particizpatiom points

    You juT.gotta await.since its invite only
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    system updates need to be less intrusive

    I am part of the insider program and the first thing I do when turning on the my xbox, is to check for an update. It has become a habit and I never get forced updates anymore.
  4. LukeAddison1 Win User

    Xbox ofline update help

    Ive been part of xbox insider for a long time and i didnt know. Is there a way to resolve the problem? Can i use osu when it passes the release im using now? As it would then be a update insted of what im trying to do now witch is rolling back to a older release.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Console asks to update randomly

    Are you part of the insider preview? If you are I would suggest taking a few moments when you open up the Xbox to check if there is an update waiting. Keep upto date feature doesn't always work for insider preview. Updates will be forced as all insider
    consoles, within each ring need to be on the same OS. Typically forced between 6-8 hours after release.
  6. joefjfuwj Win User

    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

    I found out that a screw inside of the controller that connects the cover of the joystick to the main part is snapped in half. how can i replace this?
Thema:

How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

Loading...
  1. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release? - Similar Threads - Insider Features Become

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  6. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!: [IMG] Title Update 7 is feature-packed and finally here! Experience new Mobs, Farming, Circuits, 8-player support, Emotes, and new Sculpting Tools! Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join....
  9. xbox insider no advanced features section

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  10. Insider request or if it's a feature idk

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider request or if it's a feature idk: Add kick streaming support, since RIP mixer is gone and Facebook mixer is gone, twitch is only connection. Add kick streaming support. Not sure if its a feature or insider request. submitted by...