How do i know my minecraft is running on gamepass or its bought (i dont know coz i won from...

Discus and support How do i know my minecraft is running on gamepass or its bought (i dont know coz i won from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just won mc from giveaway i dont know that it is bought or purchased from gamepass help f013a71d-fa0f-4ea5-a60f-65157e632eba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow ., Jul 1, 2022.

1. Shadow .
    Shadow . Guest

How do i know my minecraft is running on gamepass or its bought (i dont know coz i won from...

i just won mc from giveaway i dont know that it is bought or purchased from gamepass help

:)

Shadow ., Jul 1, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

How do i know my minecraft is running on gamepass or its bought (i dont know coz i won from giveaway)

Hi, Shadow! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

To clarify, did you redeem a code for Minecraft?
  3. heynewb Win User

i dont know how

and i forgot to say hail crawmerax the lord of all lobsters with antisocial and anger management issues.
  4. heynewb Win User

i dont know how

the game pretty much holds your hand with in location where to go.if you getting beat you do a sidemission or two.with the exception of crawmerax if you cannot kill him by yourself get a decent party im pretty sure theres still a few that is hardcore and
    still farm crawmerax.after 40+characters i still havent gotten a decent firerate serpens (8.8)stopped playing it 1 week now.:O havent suffered from pearlescent withdrawal symptoms yet.got my eye fixed on lord of the rings online game.its free.lol

one more question i remember on the old forums topics like modifying save data the moderator automatically removes it before it gets flamed by the hardcore ingame players.either way its a win win to me.
  5. Aquabent759 Win User

i dont know how

Exactly. The only reason you want modded weapons is to try to 1-up all your buddies and one-shot everything. Modded weapons have ruined Borderlands and I pray to the developers of "Borderlands 2" that any modding of weapons/shields/anything results in a
    minimum ban from xbox live of at least 3 months!
  6. Levi Dragon 88 Win User

i dont know how

oh great its just one more soon to be modder on xbox live. how many people still play this game legit. their was a time when Borderlands was fun and then f*ck tards like this came on here and made a mess out of the game. i hope when Borderlands 2 comes out
    they will step it up and deal with the moding a*s holes beter. and posting something like that on the forums damn you want to get a ban dont you.
Thema:

1. How do i know my minecraft is running on gamepass or its bought (i dont know coz i won from... - Similar Threads - minecraft running gamepass

2. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  3. For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my character runs very fast every time I play a map from minecraft pe maps app: *removed for privacy*@gmail.com Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Android 27c6759d-5ca4-4d5e-94e8-bd55336b30a1
  4. Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1: Hello One of my friends was trying to install and run a modpack via CurseForge (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/better-mc-forge-bmc4) when he tries to run it the minecraft returns...
  5. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  6. How to make it so Minecraft Java Edition would run on my NVIDIA GPU and not on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make it so Minecraft Java Edition would run on my NVIDIA GPU and not on the...: I like to play minecraft but as you know, minecraft is a game where the GPU and CPU are very important beacuse it's a 3d game (and 3d games use a lot of the gpu). I like to run minecraft with...
  7. How do I fix Minecraft not launching because the game is already running even though the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Minecraft not launching because the game is already running even though the...: So my Minecraft launcher refuses to launch because "The game is already running" (Error code 0x800705b4), even if I just restarted my PC or just terminated everything not vital to the OS trough...
  8. my minecraft preview version not run my directx version

in XBoX on Windows
    my minecraft preview version not run my directx version: my directx version is directx 12 but my minecraft preview was showing "d3d11" (directx 11) c38fd601-6010-4915-9665-94b0a8400c9a
  9. Minecraft won't run after windows 11 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't run after windows 11 update: So last night I had a required windows 11 update, after going to bed and going on my computer the next morning I find that Minecraft only comes up with the "Sorry, unable to start Minecraft."...
  10. After break minecraft wont run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After break minecraft wont run: I took a break from minecraft for a while I have the exact same computer and never deleted it but after the 1.19.4 update it says it can't run minecraft and even after logging into minecraft.net...