How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign?

Discus and support How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to keep your squad members from taking your kills on the campaign? I always have to run in front getting shot up in order to get kills... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Metroid Meister, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign?


    Is there any way to keep your squad members from taking your kills on the campaign? I always have to run in front getting shot up in order to get kills before the squad members take them. I want to get all the assignments done but the stupid squad members
    won't let me. I'm playing on easy difficulty. Would playing on a harder difficulty make the squad take your kills less? I'm not telling the squad to engage at all since I want all the kills

    :)
     
    Metroid Meister, Jan 24, 2014
    #1
  2. New Blood achievement

    Can't anyone answer my question? Is there a way to keep your squad from taking your kills. I can't rush in there before them because I get killed and that is the only way to keep them from taking your kills.
     
    Metroid Meister, Jan 24, 2014
    #2
  3. Knightro88
    Knightro88 Guest
    Any idea how to get the Nemesis and Squad Wipe ribbons?

    Do I have to kill all 4 squad members in one life? Cause, it was quite frustrating thinking that I kept missing one person each game.
     
    Knightro88, Jan 24, 2014
    #3
  4. How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign?

    Try using the engage button on a single person or use it on enemies from far away. Plus if its on Easy they have less health so they are easier to kill. Try putting it on Normal.
     
    noobsforlife5, Jan 24, 2014
    #4
  5. noobsforlife5 Win User

    How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign?

    Try using the engage button on a single person or use it on enemies from far away. Plus if its on Easy they have less health so they are easier to kill. Try putting it on Normal.
  6. Metroid Meister Win User

    New Blood achievement

    Can't anyone answer my question? Is there a way to keep your squad from taking your kills. I can't rush in there before them because I get killed and that is the only way to keep them from taking your kills.
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    Mass Effect 3 Gets Multiplayer

    From what I've read from Xbox World (who had this multiplayer information like a month ago, and no-one believed them) is that the multiplayer is a Co-Op mode completely seperate from the campaign. Players take on missions together in squads that have no
    relevance to the campaign itself. For example, your squad could be tasked with taking out a group of mercenaries or something.
  8. trooperkilla Win User

    Squad option needed for single player

    I have found if you use the DMR and take out the troops from a distace your squad doesnt get many kills.
  9. HEATHEN 75 Win User

    When you know the enemy is around the next corner......

    Tell my squad member to take the lead. Wait till he drops dead then jump out and get the kill while the enemy is busy reloading.
Thema:

How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign?

Loading...
  1. How do I keep squad members from taking your kills in campaign? - Similar Threads - keep squad members

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  5. Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the...
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it

    in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to...
  8. My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X

    in XboX Insiders
    My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found...
  9. My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.

    in XboX Insiders
    My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.: Ever since Microsoft fired most of their employees, I’ve been getting false suspended for simply making LFG. Since there’s lack of employees, there’s lack of customer support in some areas now....
  10. Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite: Every single time I gotta update fornite in the game it stops the download and pretends I’m receiving no WiFi,it’s stupid I tried everything yet it’s like gambling to hope it fully downloads...