how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

Discus and support how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bailey hoppa, Dec 27, 2023.

  1. bailey hoppa
    bailey hoppa Guest

    how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?


    I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and I don’t know if that has anything to do with it but I was just going to tell you in case it does help. If anyone has any insight, please let me know. thank you.

    :)
     
    bailey hoppa, Dec 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

    Hi Bailey, my name is Rodrigo.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, do this on your phone settings:

    Go to Settings:

    Scroll down to Minecraft and allow access to Local Network.

    Let me know if it works!
  3. PaganSmurf Win User

    Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

    We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

    On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message
  4. wi7bit Win User

    Minecraft realms.

    Hi AlexHERnandeZ999

    To play on a Minecraft Realm server, you need the permission to be able to join clubs.

    When you say you change the setting, how are you doing this? Website, App, Console? The app is great for changing these settings if you have an Android or iOS device.

    If you are being prompted to change the privacy settings then you must me part of a Microsoft Family account. Who is the organiser?

    Come back to us and we will see if we can help.
  5. EicheCaesar5468 Win User

    Solitaire Premium subscription

    Do you (in your Android device) have the possibility to purchase THW Premium subscription through your store?

    I've bought it on Win 10, now my iOS device doesn't now anything about it. If I try to look up how much the annual subscription costs in iOS, I receive an error message like "an error occured during your purchase".

    Very annoying.
  6. WittiestLace868 Win User

    Apple TV Edition Connection Problems

    We have the same problem. We bought the Nimbus SteelSeries controller with Minecraft specifically to set up multiplayer LAN for our kids. They do not use Minecraft on AppleTV, since they cannot join with their siblings using an iOS device.
Thema:

how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

Loading...
  1. how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device? - Similar Threads - join MCParks server

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...