How do i install the latest version of directX on windows 11?

Discus and support How do i install the latest version of directX on windows 11? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My games have been crashing and i'm not sure if this is the problem or not. Is there a way to check on windows 11? 2679ccf7-0b19-42f6-9cbb-3da152fb1568 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Sun1, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Eric Sun1
    Eric Sun1 Guest

My games have been crashing and i'm not sure if this is the problem or not. Is there a way to check on windows 11?

:)

Eric Sun1, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How to get DirectX 10 from DirectX 12

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ellis, which operating system you have, Win 10 or 11, if it is 11 it will already come on your system.

To download and install DirectX 12 Ultimate latest version, you can still use Windows Update. Just click Start -> Settings -> Windows Update -> Check for updates to do it.

How to install the latest version of DirectX

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

DirectX is part of the OS, it can't be updated manually. There are many different configurations of PC/Laptop, what are your system specs? What game/s are crashing?
  4. Eric Sun1 Win User

The game that has been crashing for me is valorant and I downloaded it from epic games. I ran the scan and nothing is wrong. I also updated my drivers, ran a secure boot, reinstalled the game, and nothing seems to work. It crashes randomly by just closing its self and it doesn’t impact my pc.
  5. Eric Sun1 Win User

nvidia 3060, intel i7 12700f, 16gb ram

Crashing in Valorant/fortnite

I have no resource hungry apps/already downloaded all the graphics drivers

redownloaded the gamestwice
  6. Eric Sun1 Win User

I am not sure, is there any way to check?
Thema:

1. How do i install the latest version of directX on windows 11? - Similar Threads - install latest version

2. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  3. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  4. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  5. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  6. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  7. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  8. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  9. Starfield doesn't save settings and didn't install latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield doesn't save settings and didn't install latest update: After downloading & installing the latest update on the Xbox game pass on windows, the FOV-slider still doesn't show up. Also my settings (display,audio,etc.) do not save, I have to re adjust them...
  10. Call of duty the latest version says it's installed but game won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty the latest version says it's installed but game won't launch: Cod will not launch since last update 2a60a7b9-610d-4b88-9f8e-fefad7de3527