How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox?

Discus and support How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox Series X/S supposedly supports Chinese dubbing and subs, but I can’t find where to get the necessary files.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phil Karagoulis, Feb 20, 2023.

1. How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox?

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox Series X/S supposedly supports Chinese dubbing and subs, but I can’t find where to get the necessary files. Please help. TIA.

:)

Phil Karagoulis, Feb 20, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

To install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox Series X/S, you can follow the steps below:

Make sure your Xbox Series X/S console is connected to the internet.

Sign in to your Xbox Live account.

From the Xbox dashboard, navigate to "My Games & Apps".

Select "The Witcher 3 Complete Edition" from the list of installed games.

Press the "Menu" button on your controller and select "Manage Game & Add-ons".

Scroll down to the "Ready to Install" section and check if the Chinese language pack is available for download.

If the language pack is available, select it and click "Install".

Wait for the download and installation process to complete.

Once the installation is complete, launch the game and go to the settings menu.

Under "Language", select "Chinese (Simplified)" or "Chinese (Traditional)" depending on your preference.

Save the settings and restart the game to apply the changes.

If the Chinese language pack is not available for download in the "Ready to Install" section, you may need to check if it is available in the Xbox Store. To do this, follow these steps:

From the Xbox dashboard, navigate to the Xbox Store.

Use the search function to search for "The Witcher 3 Complete Edition".

Look for the Chinese language pack in the list of available add-ons.

If the language pack is available, select it and click "Download".

Wait for the download and installation process to complete.

Follow steps 9-11 above to change the game language settings.

I hope this helps you install the Chinese language pack for The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox Series X/S. Enjoy the game!
  3. MisterRatBoy Win User

ведьмак 3 не устанавливается русский языковый пакет с озвучкой [Translate] Witch 3 does not install Russian language pack with voice

Translation: I purchased a CD with the Witcher 3 version (
    game of the year )
    for the this version I of DID not the find a language pack with Russian voice acting .

but for the regular version it was ... ok !!

That of After, I of had to the buy the regular version of The of of Witcher 3 and the install the the add-on as with
    the a language pack That had 3.14GB

downloaded the, the installation successful The WAS! but it is not the Russian game ! only
    subtitles that were before that.

Do you need help?
  4. NielsRoskam Win User

Forza Hub showing Chinese!?

Just to finish this off. It is very easy to replicate. As soon as I installed the Chinese Simplified language pack, Forza Hub uses Chinese date formatting and displays the Games Descriptions and the bottom in Chinese again. And as soon as I remove the language
    it is back to normal English.

Note that I just install the language pack for Chinese character input purposes, so I can switch between the default English input and Chinese Pinyin when needed for some Chinese typing, not for changing the actual display language of Windows! For the rest
    this is a full English version of Windows 10 Pro Anniversary.
  5. iTsFx Win User

I’ve been gifted a game and when I go to redeem the code it’s telling me to contact the seller for a code for my region but Microsoft is my seller can anyone help please

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty using the handwriting feature in the Chinese language on your Windows 11 computer. Here are some steps you can try to enable handwriting in Chinese:

Ensure that the Chinese language pack is installed on your computer. To check, go to Settings > Time & Language > Language. Under "Preferred languages", make sure Chinese is listed and that the "Language pack available" message is displayed.

Open the handwriting panel in French as you normally would. In the panel, click the gear icon to open the settings.

Under the "Language" section, click "Add a language". Find Chinese in the list and select it.

Once Chinese is added to the language list, switch to it by clicking on the language icon in the handwriting panel.

If switching to Chinese doesn't work, try opening the handwriting panel directly in Chinese. To do this, open the Start menu and type "Handwriting" in the search bar. Click on "Handwriting panel" in the search results, and it should open in Chinese by default.

If you're still unable to use the handwriting feature in Chinese after trying these steps, you may want to try restarting your computer or contacting Microsoft support for further assistance.
  6. JuriDzikajev Win User

Witcher 3: Wild hunt

Lol. There are free dlc in xbox store "RUSSIAN LANGUAGE PACK FOR WITCHER 3"

But ist not working, thats the problem.

Game allows russian language
Thema:

1. How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox? - Similar Threads - install Chinese language

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  5. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  8. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  9. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  10. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47