How do i install minecraft?

Discus and support How do i install minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft on my pc, i bought it, but whenever i go to the xbox store to install it it says "() Unknown avalible" under "We'll install this to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Acidic_Apple, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Acidic_Apple
    Acidic_Apple Guest

I have minecraft on my pc, i bought it, but whenever i go to the xbox store to install it it says "() Unknown avalible" under "We'll install this to a new folder in the selected location" i don't know how to ask for administrators approval, and it doesn't allow me to install the game, even though my parent put the settings to allow purchases without approval.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Install and upgrade***

:)

Acidic_Apple, Dec 4, 2022
  2. sas79 Win User

How do I install Minecraft?

Thanks for the suggestion but lastly it didn't work and has the same message for some reason
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Try this: Go to Windows settings >> Apps >> Xbox >> Advanced >> Repair & Reset.

After doing that, Perform the same steps for Gaming Services and Microsoft Store as well.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Acidic_Apple,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. sas79 Win User

Hello again thanks for the help when I had done it at first it had the same result but when I pressed reload it worked. Thank you for the help
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hello Acidic_Apple,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you encountered error when you install it. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you and help you back to gaming.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. What window version are you using?
    2. Did you update Microsoft Store and Menu in Store?
    3. What windows version are you using?
    4. Are you able to install from this page? Buy Minecraft for Windows | Xbox
    While waiting for your response, we will provide the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Follow these in order:
    1. Try Wsreset: First see if Windows Store Reset works. This should Reset Windows 10 Store cache and if there is a problem with cache, this would clear it.

a. Open Run dialog box(Win+R)
    b. Type in wsreset and Press Enter

2. The next step if Wsreset doesn't help is to Reset the Store app. To do this, follow the steps:

a. Open Run Dialog box( Windows+R key)
    b. Type in ms-settings:appsfeatures and Press Enter(Alternatively, Start>Settings>Apps and features)
    c. Locate Microsoft Store
    d. Click Advanced Options
    e. Locate and click Reset Button

3. Reset Windows Update components: Resetting Windows update components might also help. Here is an article on how to do that.

a. https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2015/12/reset-...

4. Check for necessary services: Windows Store is dependent on some Services. Please check if the services are running and Automatic as given below.

a. Right-click Start>Run and Type in Services.msc to open Services.
    b. Make sure the status of the following services is Automatic and running
    i. Windows License Manager
    ii. Background Intelligence Transfer service
    iii. Cryptographic Services
    iv. Windows Update
    v. Windows Store
    c. If something is not as intended, you can try Restoring default services
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw3g7llzu6niode/Resto...

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How do i install minecraft? - Similar Threads - install minecraft

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  5. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  6. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  7. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  8. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  9. Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install: Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and reinstalling game services....
  10. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...