how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know...

Discus and support how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know there is a new one releasing this year but id like to fo back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tallyn Goldman, Mar 27, 2023.

1. how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know...

how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know there is a new one releasing this year but id like to fo back and play the old one can i not do this anymore?

:)

Tallyn Goldman, Mar 27, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know there is a new one releasing this year but id like to fo back and play the old one can i not do this anymore?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

If the purchase was made on your account the game is yours, can you see the purchase here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

if yes, access the game through the history and go to the store through the link, you will see the install button.
  3. luff2020 Win User

How do i install gta if i already own it on pc

I already have it on pc but im trying to play it on xbox without having to buy the full game again, anyway to do that?

Cheers
  4. Farscape247 Win User

there are only a very small number of titles that are play anywhere (where you bought the windows store version) that are playable on xbox too.

any games from any other launcher on pc then you will have to purchase again.
  5. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

You have to buy the game for Xbox. This game is not part of the Play Anywhere catalog. That depends on the game developer.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

To add to the above, GTA is also not Cross-Progression so, not only do you need to buy the game again to play on console, but you would also need to start the game from scratch
Thema:

how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know...

1. how do i install forza ms 7 on pc i own it but i cant install the game anymore? i know... - Similar Threads - install forza own

2. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  4. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  5. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  6. Can’t install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Forza Horizon 5: I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I tried to install it and the button greyed out,...
  7. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  8. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  9. XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?: Hello. I own an xbox series x. Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle. I reset the device. I will not be using old Xbox account where the game was used. I want to reinstall the game. It is not possible to...
  10. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....