How do I immediately trade in my Microsoft Xbox Series console for a Microsoft Surface Go 3...

Discus and support How do I immediately trade in my Microsoft Xbox Series console for a Microsoft Surface Go 3... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; नमस्ते ॐ ‍♀️‍♂️ I need to know, how to trade in my Xbox Series S for a Microsoft Surface Go 3 tablet. Both are the same value. If I DO NOT get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jyotish_, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Jyotish_
    Jyotish_ Guest

How do I immediately trade in my Microsoft Xbox Series console for a Microsoft Surface Go 3...

नमस्ते ॐ ‍♀️‍♂️

I need to know, how to trade in my Xbox Series S for a Microsoft Surface Go 3 tablet. Both are the same value.

If I DO NOT get a trade in for my Xbox Series S, then I will sell my Xbox and immediately close my Microsoft Accounts.

If Microcomputer Software Corporation continually abuses me, I will get all of society to migrate away from all Microsoft Products, Physical including Software services.

Dhanyavad.

Om Shanti

:)

Jyotish_, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

it seems that the Elite Series 2 controllers are eligible for the "Microsoft Complete" plan, which provides extended coverage and support for your controller for up to 3 years. This coverage even includes damage from accidents, not just defects. Just keep in mind that after purchasing the controller, you have up to 45 days to request the plan.

You can find all the information about it, including how to get the plan, at the following link:

https://www.microsoft.com/store/b/microsoft-complete

At the bottom of the previous website, it indicates that this plan is also available for Elite Series 2 controllers. I will immediately quote the part where this is indicated:

"Microsoft Complete is available in select markets for Surface Go, Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, Surface Studio, Surface Type Cover and Pro Keyboards, Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox One X, Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and must be purchased at the time of device purchase or within 45 days after purchase with device inspection. In European countries, Microsoft Complete must be purchased from the same retailer from which the original device was purchased."

I hope this information is useful to you.

Best regards.
  3. amerkin4poken Win User

Do not own a console. Need to delete/reset xbox live profile

Thank you for the link, but I do not have an Xbox console. I can't log in to Xbox live via console. I do not play console games, that is more my husbands thing. Our Xbox died a couple years ago, so he has been using his PS.

I use my Surface Pro tablet, and in creating my Microsoft account; it made me create an Xbox Live profile. I even made a new account in hopes I could trades GT between them, but again, I need a console. Since that did not work, I tried to cancel/delete
    my new Microsoft account, and it's not letting me do that either.
  4. InnovativeOne Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Me too. I can't sign in with Microsoft Jackpot on my Surface Book, but the game works fine on my Surface 3. Deleting and reinstalling the app on my Surface Book made no difference.
  5. donn3lls Win User

Just getting a black screen when I try to play a game

I have had the same problems for 3 days now...What is Microsoft to do for the down time? Where is some reimbursement?? Actually how can I trade in the xbox 360 for a Playstation 4.
  6. Feggettios Win User

Launching games kicks me back to home screen problem.

still none of my games work I just stare at the xbox wondering is Microsoft *** I want $600 I do not care if the console was $500 usd disc games downloaded games they don't work u think they would make a stable console but no lets blow our money on mojang
    and keep the console a brick of nothing im done with Microsoft consoles I'll go buy a ps4 by trading in my dud brick xbox
Thema:

1. How do I immediately trade in my Microsoft Xbox Series console for a Microsoft Surface Go 3... - Similar Threads - immediately trade Microsoft

2. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it: The Xbox app crashes as soon as I open the app. I tried uninstalling the app, gaming services, console companion Microsoft Store, updating Windows, using PowerShell, logging in as administrator,...
  5. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  6. Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.: Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One S it’ll turn on for two seconds then shut down immediately. I think it might be a problem with the power supply but I’m still not sure and I was wondering if...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  8. Cease and Desist Spam Emails Immediately

in XboX Insiders
    Cease and Desist Spam Emails Immediately: Please cease and desist these spam emails immediately. See cease and desist letter attached. I do not have an XBox or Windows computer, which your FAQ says I need in order to unsubscribe from the...
  9. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  10. Xbox Series S turns off immediately after pressing button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S turns off immediately after pressing button: Series S will turn off immediately after light and xbox sound plays, it will boot occasionally and it will show a ventiliation error and it will go to the xbox os and after a minute it will turn...