how do I hook up my xbox360 to my sony model kdl-32R300c

Discus and support how do I hook up my xbox360 to my sony model kdl-32R300c in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What outlets to I plug the red, white, and yellow cables into the back of this tv? 99f597a1-ba41-4433-8caf-8d9cf21ad146 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatentedCorn481, May 23, 2017.

1. how do I hook up my xbox360 to my sony model kdl-32R300c

What outlets to I plug the red, white, and yellow cables into the back of this tv?

:)

PatentedCorn481, May 23, 2017
  2. Hachi Rokuu
    Hachi Rokuu Guest
    Original AV Cables Compatible With Xbox360 Slim?

I have a special AV Cable (has same connector for back of 360 as the standard 360 component cables) for my xbox360 (old model) that allows me to hook up my 360 to my monitor and use my computers' speakers. My question is; will my old AV Cables work with
    the new xbox360 Slim (That way I don't have to buy new cables)?

Thanks!

Hachi Rokuu, May 23, 2017
  3. Hachi Rokuu
    Hachi Rokuu Guest
    Original AV Cables Compatible With Xbox360 Slim?

I have a special AV Cable(component) for my Xbox360(old model) that allows me to hook my 360 up to my computer monitor and use my computer's speakers. My question is; will my old AV Cables work with the new Xbox360 Slim? My old 360 just red ringed again
    so might just buy a new 360 instead of fixing it...again.

Thanks!

Hachi Rokuu, May 23, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, May 25, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

6. xxDevin 115xx Win User

Cant join 2 of my friends xbox live games or parties.

Update! I hooked my xbox up straight to my modem, and it says i have a moderate nat. how do i change the settings in my modem? ( the model is in the First post)
  7. Bagg3rs Win User

sudden black screen during gameplay

It seems to be my TV Sony KDL-4025500, tried another and its fine.
  8. AliceNChains13 Win User

Issue with connecting my xbox to the tv using a hdmi cable

ok. I had the same problem when my daughter moved my xbox360 from my 720p toshiba DLP TV to my 1080p LG LED TV. It worked fine on the 1080p LED but when I went to move it back to the Toshioba 720p DLP, I had no video. This drove me nuts moving the xbox360
    back and forth, rebooting holding the Y button and Right trigger, searching forums trying standard def at 480P .........

The fix was to:

1) hook up to TV that it was working on, the LG 1080P LED and switch resolution to 720P in the xbox360

system settings and turn it off

2) move the xbox360 to my Sony Bravia 720P LCD TV and turn the xbox360 on. I got a picture so I turned the xbox 360 off

3) hook up the xbox 360 to the original TV that it had been hooked up to and working with for years....my Toshiba 720P DSP TV turn it on and voila! my video was back.

So the trick is to have a 3rd TV to reset the handoff I guess. I hope this works for you.
  9. IceStorm III Win User

Strange Problem

Blame Samsung? RMA the TV?

I can try that on my Sony KDL-55HX850 tonight (computer and XBOX at the same time).
Thema:

1. how do I hook up my xbox360 to my sony model kdl-32R300c - Similar Threads - hook xbox360 sony

2. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  3. How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get my monitor to hook up to my xbox without it saying out of range: How to get my xbox to hook up to my monitor without saying out of range 2322cf21-144f-41c8-a428-2a0a1edba417
  4. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller: My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting...
  5. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9
  6. So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have my playstation account hooked up to my Microsoft account already. Im wondering if...: I have my kids account hooked up to my playstation family account, am i am i able to hook their microsoft account up to their playstation sub account if i already have my Microsoft account hooked...
  7. Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I hook an Ethernet cable which is connected to my Xbox to my modem or my router?: I was just wondering on whether I should hook up an Ethernet - which is connected to my Xbox - to my router or modem. I recently got a new modem which is supposedly to be a lot better than the...
  8. My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my...: My Xbox is hooked up to my university’s Ethernet and at seemingly random intervals turns my internet connection of but generally happens between the hours of 5-12....
  9. what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,: im trying to connect my sons xbox1 to my hp laptop so he can use the monitor for gaming . cant seem to figure out how to use monitor for this purpose , if it can be done at all...
  10. how to hook up xbox360 controller to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to hook up xbox360 controller to laptop: how to hook up xbox360 controller to laptop 9de5f1f2-8511-4276-a5b7-788899960d7b