How do i hide certain game adds.

Discus and support How do i hide certain game adds. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; An extremely offensive game is coming out and I would love to know if there is a way to block the adds for that game. I dont wanna block any others,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Noxine Kiastu, Jan 26, 2023.

1. How do i hide certain game adds.

An extremely offensive game is coming out and I would love to know if there is a way to block the adds for that game. I dont wanna block any others, just that one. Surely there is a way to put specific games on a black list so that you dont have to see the ads for it. Plenty of games are coming out and id rather see any other advertised on my home screen.

:)

Noxine Kiastu, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Robotitronic Win User

Hide certain achievements

The only way to "hide" achievements is if you have no gamerscore from them. Sorry.
  3. Jacyintha Win User

Unfortunately, that's not possible.

The only way to remove a game from your history is if you have no achievements for it.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

If you would read what was written in the comments above yours (from 2013) you would see that you can't. Please don't bump old threads. Start one of your own next time. Thanks.
  5. HecTic Trilogy Win User

I'm one the one and I e done it on the 360
  6. mareledanut Win User

Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

I remember back in the day, if i recall correctly, that you could hide certain games.
Thema:

How do i hide certain game adds.

1. How do i hide certain game adds. - Similar Threads - hide certain game

2. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  3. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  4. How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?: So in the top left of the screen it shows my real name and it is honestly very annoying.. I have to play my Xbox One in a public place sometimes with strangers, so I definitely don't want them to...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  7. Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile: Hey there, is there a way I can hide this Xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? I don’t really like the way badges look on the profile and would like it not to be there if possible....
  8. How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...: Why is the world so cruel, I just want to play with fun and not mute everything. Just this blinding red notification toast which ALWAYS appears when I make a screenshot, ALSO it MAKES A SOUND,...
  9. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  10. Can I hide my certain Xbox 360 Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I hide my certain Xbox 360 Games?: I was wondering is this possible to hide my certain adult Xbox 360 Games from my Younger brothers, I have no issues with them borrowing my Xbox 360 to play it, but what I don't want them to do is...