How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in

Discus and support How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would love to know how to get my xbox working it does not let me sing in or make a account its says I got a network ban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bigevil345 Tyler, Apr 27, 2023.

1. How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in

I would love to know how to get my xbox working it does not let me sing in or make a account its says I got a network ban

:)

Bigevil345 Tyler, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in

that is the problem buying used consoles in private sales, next time if you want used go to cex or game as you get a full 12 month warranty.
  3. Bigevil345 Tyler Win User

My mum bought me that xbox from someone at the start of last year so I can't get a refund
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the console is banned, you would need to contact the person you bought it from for a refund. Console bans cannot be reversed.
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Karaoke being removed from Xbox 360

I remember one night I bought the 2 hour pass and was singing in the party to my friends. They got to hear my beautiful singing. Best. Night. Ever.

It is a shame they took this game off though. I actually loved it lol. I'm hoping there's a decent Karaoke game in the future on the X1!
  6. Kenneth Castle Win User

I can't sing in

I need help with my Xbox
    Please help me
Thema:

1. How do I got unbanned on my xbox that I bought off this person and I can't sing in - Similar Threads - got unbanned bought

2. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  3. MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.: me and my roommate play games together and i had got the new xbox series s and he wanted to play it so i let him play it and i didnt think nothing of it and for a couple weeks everything was cool...
  4. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  5. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  6. Can someone unban my xbox account? I think i got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone unban my xbox account? I think i got hacked.: I played peacefully on my PC at some xbox games then some gamerscore notification popped up and i was wondering if someone is hacking with my xbox account. Now some days after by account got...
  7. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do: My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on...
  8. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. i got Perma banned how do i get unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got Perma banned how do i get unbanned.: one day i thought it would be funny to change my pfp to Ossama bin ladder not Osamma bin Ladden ladder. and i got banned instantly is there a way to talk to the enforcement team....