How do I go about getting a wrongfully and permanent banned account back???

Discus and support How do I go about getting a wrongfully and permanent banned account back??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was falsely accused or falsely reported for cheating however i wasn't doing anything of the sort at all and i was playing a online game with some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lancekucienski, Dec 4, 2022.

1. How do I go about getting a wrongfully and permanent banned account back???

i was falsely accused or falsely reported for cheating however i wasn't doing anything of the sort at all and i was playing a online game with some xbox friends who also have special needs which i also fall under that category myself and none of my friends that i was playing online with doesn't know how to mod anything and they don't even cheat at all either and i not even that knowledgeable at all and i don't even know how to mod or hack a xbox one or nothing at all myself which why i was falsely accused or reported for cheating and i was playing elder scrolls online at that time i got the message that

i got banned and i would really greatly appreciate it if someone could yehelp me figureout how to get my banned account back along with all my games and purchases that i made because i really don't want to lose all my friends and my save data on that account at all and i am actually a 100% loyal xbox customer so if someone could help me actually get it back please and thank you

:)

lancekucienski, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this LANCEKUCIENSKI

When you say that your account has been banned.
    Do you mean your whole Microsoft account?
    Or did you received an enforcement action in your account? (You can verify the enforcement history here https://enforcement.xbox.com/ )

PS: please don’t share personal information including your email address, here in the forums no one can access directly to your account information
  3. lancekucienski Win User

Yes my whole microsoft account had been banned from xbox live and everything and I've spent alot of money on buying dlcs and games on the account that's been banned and I can't download or access the games or the account on anything do what do I have to do in order to get my account back or regain full access to my account and I've tried to appeal and everything else however I still haven't got my account back yet at all and I swear on my loved ones and on my ancestors Graves that I didn't do anything wrong at all to even get my account banned at all and it was an enforcement action that happened
  4. DonnaRussell4 Win User

Enforcement Page

Hello my account got wrongfully band my friends made jokes and lied about me and got me permanent band i did not violate any rules can i please get my account back catchyturtle296

Kind regards Microsoft
  5. B4StealthyDrew Win User

Permanently Banned Unjustly not working

So if I am permanently banned I won't be able to get my account back for how long do you think?
  6. Finster77nc Win User

My account was permanently banned and I 100% did not do what is listed in the email I received.

Funny how it didn't take some time, or even care, when they wrongfully terminated access to my account. Why should they get patience from me? They didn't even contact me about whatever it is they're claiming I did. Just immediate and permanent cancelation with a general canned response. That's garbage
Thema:

1. How do I go about getting a wrongfully and permanent banned account back??? - Similar Threads - getting wrongfully permanent

2. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.: After the migration i can't login to my minecraft account, and I know i migrated it. I had the same problem in January but then i managed to fix it, I dont remember how. I have one mail with my...
  5. How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get it when i try to change skins it says Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong?...: I need help fixing this because i've been trying to find a way to change my skins and i did all sort of things like uploading the skins on the minecraft website and trying to change it in the app...
  6. Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?: I just got a headset from pdp. It had slip of paper with a QR code on it. I tried scanning the code but it wouldn't scan, so I went to website and done everything it said to do. Got my email...
  7. Im getting reported for doing nothing wrong and customer support never works when i call....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting reported for doing nothing wrong and customer support never works when i call....: I need help trying to get to xbox customer support as calling never works and i am on my 6th strike for doing nothing wrong. What can i do to fix this and can i do anything to stop it...
  8. Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ?: This guy on Xbox use to take peoples accounts and some times he would want me to help but I said no and he kept giving me lots of stuff on the accounts he has been taking and now I’m banned does...
  9. Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game...: Hi all, I keep getting “something went wrong” message everytime I try accessing the game store. Tried a soft reset and a factory reset, but still get the same message. Any suggestions for an easy...
  10. Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?: I wanted to purchase Minecraft Legends on my PC assuming that Xbox and Microsoft are connected. From this, I was hoping that it would allow me to install on my Minecraft Launcher, but it didn't...