How do I get Xbox live set up on my Xbox 360

Discus and support How do I get Xbox live set up on my Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I set up Xbox live on my Xbox 360 a789d7b7-e375-469b-a11e-f7dceb583e6c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyguy6601, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Tyguy6601
    Tyguy6601 Guest

How do I set up Xbox live on my Xbox 360

:)

Tyguy6601, Aug 15, 2021
  2. TestyNeptune087 Win User

Setting up xbox 360 live

How do I set up my xbox live account to my xbox 360?
  3. SamQY Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    Could you give us more details about this, please?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

How do I set up my live on 360

Hello Lacy, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Can you explain the situation a bit more? This helps me to understand better what you want to do and assist better!

Thanks in advance for your reply
  5. ed4REAL XBOX Win User

Connection issues

How do I set up port forwarding on my Xbox? I've been getting DNS errors when trying to connect to Live, so my only other option is to set up port forwarding. Do I set up a new IP address for my Xbox first and then go to my router's website to enable port
    forwarding?
  6. JelliedOstrich7 Win User

Xbox live setup

I have signed up for windows live, so how do i go about setting up the xbox for xbox live? it asks me to enter my addy then password then says that it already exists? I know it does, but how do i enter it so it sets it up?
Thema:

1. How do I get Xbox live set up on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - live set 360

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  4. What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands

in XBoX on Windows
    What to set my location as if I live in Turks and Caicos Islands: I do not know what to set my location as as I live in Turks and Caicos aa45cde1-75d1-4c17-92e3-ee6715b79804
  5. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  6. How to set up a live account on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set up a live account on a 360: I am trying to get my Xbox 360 arcade to play my Xbox version of Lord of the Rings return of the King. Connected to the internet via Ethernet cord, but can’t seem to get live to run so that I can...
  7. bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...: I finely decided to update to xbox 1 and set it up with out knowing better i made a new live account i would like to if i can get my points from my old account and transfer to new one so i can do...
  8. Xbox 360 set up live account - gets denied at final input key - SORRY TRY LATER CANNOT ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 set up live account - gets denied at final input key - SORRY TRY LATER CANNOT ...: Hi All - I have set up a microsoft account on my PC system - I have xbox 360 with checked internet / hub access - I have spent at lest 20 mins completing all the questions inc. personal bank card...
  9. first time xbox 360 live app password set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    first time xbox 360 live app password set up: I have an xbox360 with LIVE gold subscription. I set up a 2 step security with the LIVE subscription, but I am having trouble with how to set up the xbox360 console APP password. Any help for...
  10. I set up xbox live gold membership but my xbox 360 keeps telling me that info is for a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I set up xbox live gold membership but my xbox 360 keeps telling me that info is for a ...: I am trying to set up my xbox live gold account on my son's xbox 360. I set up the account using my iPad and them set up the xbox smart glass on my iPad. Right after I did those things I went to...