How do I get Xbox Live Free (silver)?

Discus and support How do I get Xbox Live Free (silver)? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get Xbox Live Free (silver)? This version of Xbox Live is supposed to allow me to get DLC but not play other players online. I know people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IndoorPenguin02, Dec 25, 2015.

1. How do I get Xbox Live Free (silver)?

How do I get Xbox Live Free (silver)? This version of Xbox Live is supposed to allow me to get DLC but not play other players online. I know people who have this but I cannot seem to get it for my Xbox One, or even find any references to it on any Xbox
    site.

:)

IndoorPenguin02, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Help

How do I make a free Xbox live silver account?

FnordBloom50754, Dec 25, 2015
  3. xboxlive

just bought myself xbox and have signed up for live, currently silver member . how do i get a month free on gold, thanks

ghetto smurf63, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Once you create an account, you have a Free account. Xbox Live Free is just any account that hasn't purchase a gold subscription.

Smwutches, Dec 25, 2015
  5. vhsr19865
    vhsr19865 Guest
    what if you purchase an 1 month gold , I was told you can convert to silver and still play online with other ppl ... I'm usin my cousins account and he got silvr and I play online very day with other ppl

vhsr19865, Jan 21, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gold is required to play online. You cannot play online with a silver account. The only time the account will appear silver and still play online is if you're using a trial account, there's a free gold weekend, or you're sharing a gold subscription with
    someone on the Xbox One.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. vhsr19865 Win User

what if you purchase an 1 month gold , I was told you can convert to silver and still play online with other ppl ... I'm usin my cousins account and he got silvr and I play online very day with other ppl
  8. Smwutches Win User

Gold is required to play online. You cannot play online with a silver account. The only time the account will appear silver and still play online is if you're using a trial account, there's a free gold weekend, or you're sharing a gold subscription with
    someone on the Xbox One.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Once you create an account, you have a Free account. Xbox Live Free is just any account that hasn't purchase a gold subscription.
  10. TheDragonMCPE Win User

How do you get an Xbox Live Free(Silver) Account?

how long do u have the Xbox silver
    Forever
  11. NonSportsGirl Win User

How do you get an Xbox Live Free(Silver) Account?

You can't remove the card from your account if it is tied to a current Gold subscription. You'll have to turn off auto renewal and wait until your Gold sub ends, then you'll be able to remove it.

Or you could try giving support a call and see if they can remove it for you.
Thema:

1. How do I get Xbox Live Free (silver)? - Similar Threads - Live Free silver

2. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  3. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282
  4. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  5. Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Regarding Call of Duty Modern Duty on Xbox Live. It is stated that there is a campaign. I want to play that. I have downloaded every single pack available - now 180GB in total: campaign,...
  6. Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why they removed far cry 6 free from xbox live gold free days?: Hi...I really wanna know why for GOD sake xbox support removed from xbox live gold on free days far cry 6? Why? I played this game 11h ago and last night, i was have 88% completed of this game. I...
  7. Do I need Xbox live for free games and to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Xbox live for free games and to join parties: I want to buy an Xbox one series S, but don’t want to pay for any subscriptions. My friends and I only play the free online multiplayer games. I saw something saying that Xbox made it to where you...
  8. Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?: For years I have been paying for Live Gold to play Fortnite multiplayer. Tonight, I heard about Live Free/Silver. Some websites say you can play Fortnite with Xbox Live Free. Others say you must...
  9. Xbox live free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live free games: I'm trying to download Hydro Thunder hurricane; my problem is that the game is supposed to be free but it's trying to force me to buy it. 20cb94fb-d4d5-438b-ba92-d839b7af987c
  10. Xbox live still says I am silver and lets me play online, but won't let me get the free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live still says I am silver and lets me play online, but won't let me get the free ...: I recently bought XBL gold an hour ago and it says I am still silver. I canceled auto payment because I only wanted one month. Basically I can go on Halo and COD and play online, but when I try to...