How do I get voice chat on game channel recorded?

Discus and support How do I get voice chat on game channel recorded? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For some reason, the voices in voice chat (game channel) don't get recorded when I record a clip on a game. I don't know if it has to do with Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by alesha :], Nov 7, 2022.

1. alesha :]
    alesha :] Guest

For some reason, the voices in voice chat (game channel) don't get recorded when I record a clip on a game. I don't know if it has to do with Xbox settings or if it's an intentional console thing.

:)

alesha :], Nov 7, 2022
  2. alesha :] Win User

where can I find the settings to change it?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, nope. This can't be changed or modified

It's by default.

Right now the only way to record everything is using a capturing card and start the recording using a PC
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Alesha

Sorry to say but voice chat is not recorded when you make a clip on Xbox
    This is due to privacy settings for the other players
  5. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

I'll clarify...

Im trying to capture in game voice chat when I record a clip on call od duty warzone. Im Im not in party chat and understand that game captures do not capture party chat.

Im trying to record in game voice chat not party
  6. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
Thema:

1. How do I get voice chat on game channel recorded? - Similar Threads - voice chat game

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  4. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  5. Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Chat Voices not Picking Up on Stream?: I have a problem when I stream and I’m playing with randoms in game chat (NOT party chat) and the stream just straight up doesn’t capture the in game voices. The game sound is fine, im fine, my...
  6. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  7. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat Issues: On PC as of a week ago, party chat only works if I have it open. When it’s closed, I can hear my friends, but they can’t hear me. I have found a temporary solution by disabling the xbox app’s...
  9. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...
  10. Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can...: Game chat is registering my voice, my teammates can hear me but I can’t hear them. I can hear game/footsteps but can’t hear my teammates chat 1638b392-0dab-43f8-a709-9d6ba02d9451