How do I get unbanned

Discus and support How do I get unbanned in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; got banned for saying reported all your images you nasty person and the photos were inappropriate so I would like to get unbanned now... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by InvestedVase1, Nov 15, 2022.

1. How do I get unbanned

got banned for saying reported all your images you nasty person and the photos were inappropriate so I would like to get unbanned now

:)

InvestedVase1, Nov 15, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How do I get unbanned

Every report gets investigated by XBLPET before a suspension is issued

Since XBLPET doesn't uses the forums to check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

How do I get unbanned

I'm going to assume you didn't have a picture of an 'Apple' on your profile and that your profile picture was the Apple logo from Apple Inc. The technology company?

If it was the Apple logo, then bare in mind, you are not allowed to use copyrighted logo's as your profile picture. That goes for pretty much any logo that is not in the public domain.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

[​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I get unbanned

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to possibly fix it. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I get unbanned

An appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do I get unbanned

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to possibly fix it. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
    Can y'all please unbanned me my friend had my account in his Xbox and text him stuff that would get me ban pls unbanned me

No one here in these forums can do that.

However allowing someone else to use your account is a bannable offense by itself.
Thema:

How do I get unbanned

1. How do I get unbanned - Similar Threads - unbanned

2. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  3. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  4. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  7. how do you get unbanned from microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get unbanned from microsoft?: i was playing Minecraft with some friends and i got offline for a few hours then came back to join them again and it said that im banned from online i don't know what i did i thought it was just...
  8. MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.: me and my roommate play games together and i had got the new xbox series s and he wanted to play it so i let him play it and i didnt think nothing of it and for a couple weeks everything was cool...
  9. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  10. How do i get unbanned on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get unbanned on xbox?: My xbox one account was permanently banned and i did not do it or anything to deserve it there a plenty of things that could have happened like hacking, account accessing or just people that still...