How do I get tv apps?

Discus and support How do I get tv apps? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I'm new here and need help. How do I find out which tv player apps I can download to my xbox 360? I have RTE player but want others like I have on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slaneyrose, Feb 8, 2018.

  1. slaneyrose
    slaneyrose Guest

    How do I get tv apps?


    hi, I'm new here and need help. How do I find out which tv player apps I can download to my xbox 360? I have RTE player but want others like I have on my phone?

    :)
     
    slaneyrose, Feb 8, 2018
    #1
  2. zamwessell
    zamwessell Guest
    How do i get the mic to work?

    I have plugged the mic into the hub and also directly to the xbox 360 but the machine does not recognise that it is enabled both ways

    Am i missing something?
     
    zamwessell, Feb 8, 2018
    #2
  3. Nivelo
    Nivelo Guest
    How do i get the mic to work?

    Hi,

    I don't know if this is what you mean but you have to select from the game menu using the joypad. The game then recognises this as a vocal game (in the same manner that it knows you are playing drums or guitar due to selection using the appropriate peripheral).

    HTH,

    Andy
     
    Nivelo, Feb 8, 2018
    #3
  4. How do I get tv apps?

    Hi there!

    The best way to find apps still featured on the Xbox 360 console we recommend searching in the marketplace on the console for apps and maybe using the keyword TV.

    Hope that helps and apologies for the late reply!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 17, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    How do I get tv apps?

    Hi there!

    The best way to find apps still featured on the Xbox 360 console we recommend searching in the marketplace on the console for apps and maybe using the keyword TV.

    Hope that helps and apologies for the late reply!
  6. Addison2thousand Win User

    Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

    I found another app now how do these apps get on the store?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-box-free-movies-tv/9p9g8d3hj5dr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  7. Addison2thousand Win User

    Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

    I found another app now how do these apps get on the store?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-box-free-movies-tv/9p9g8d3hj5dr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  8. kurtroesler Win User

    Pluto TV

    How do I watch PLUTO TV ,on my XBOX1S? I've already downloaded the PLUTO TV app.

    When click on RUN to start the app ,it takes me to the MICROSOFT STORE?

    Do I download something from there to watch PLUTO TV?

    I have pluto tv app installed on my phone, I thought I could just CAST PLUTO to my XBOX1S like Ido YOUTUBE everyday ???
  9. ManiacFrame4809 Win User

    Conectividad dispositivos a youtube en xbox [Mod translated - Connectivity devices to YouTube on Xbox]

    I didn't mean that, the thing is how do I do to make that my console doesn't appear in the list of the streaming on the tv with lines siymbol of the YouTube app? To not permit someone get connect to my Xbox YouTube, cause they are trolling
    me getting connected and kicking me out of the game or the app in where I am
Thema:

How do I get tv apps?

Loading...
  1. How do I get tv apps? - Similar Threads - apps

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...