How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

Discus and support How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts. The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ______PLEASE HELP, May 28, 2022.

1. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts.

The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com, and everytime you get to the "request a callback" screen the function is broken.

The only time i've gotten to speak to someone was through Xbox Support on Twitter but they've said they can't fix my problem and it has to be an agent who gives me a call back.

I'm so frustrated at this point, my account expires in a week and i won't be able to use my Xbox after this point.

I'm gutted after 11 years that it's going to end like this.

:)

______PLEASE HELP, May 28, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

Hello ______PLEASE HELP ME_______,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi ______PLEASE HELP ME_______,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ______PLEASE HELP ME_______,

We understand your sentiment with contacting support as you were having issues with the request for a callback from Xbox Support. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, we will work with you to find the best answer to your issue.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we ask for a screenshot of your concern? Please conceal your personal information.
    2. May we ask if this is the link you use for contacting support - Xbox Support.
    3. May we know if you have tried to use InPrivate window of your browser, different browser, different device and different internet connection?
    4. Though no one here uses any advance tools that live Xbox Support uses that holds the answer to your query. May we at least ask for what account issues you were having?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. ANDYTHENINJA101 Win User

How do I get this?

Its a class mod, dropped by teramorphis. The only one I've not got is the mechro or I would dup sorry bud
  6. Barry The Gibb Win User

How do I get better at aiming?

You can always turn the sensitivity down, help with your aim, BUT hinders your speed.

Eyeball's got a good tip I've been running with since BC2 - walk where you can, gun up.
Thema:

1. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with - Similar Threads - through Support I've

2. Cannot get through to support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot get through to support: I am trying to get into web chat on contact us but it is never available and I request a call back and whenever I enter my number it just comes up with an error. How on earth do I get in contact...
  3. I can’t get through to support when I put my number in for a call back it just doesn’tWork...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get through to support when I put my number in for a call back it just doesn’tWork...: I can’t get through to support, when I put my number in, it just doesn’t work and web chat is never an option anymore 7d8d19ed-97eb-49d2-9605-5ca56881e881
  4. Cant get through to customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant get through to customer support: Hello, I have been having issues with my Xbox since doing a reset after the black screen update. I had to reset my system after the black screen update and since then it made me create a new...
  5. Xbox Remote Play from PC supports rumble through Bluetooth

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play from PC supports rumble through Bluetooth: This is something I haven’t seen mentioned. In the beta Xbox app on PC, if you stream from your Xbox Series console to PC, rumble is supported on controllers connected via Bluetooth. Rumble is...
  6. Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through: My series x keeps cutting out while on dashboard or when playing a game, stays on for 1 to 5 minutes and just shuts off ef07a8cf-2c4e-4eb3-943b-9fb7c158e247
  7. Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did microsoft put me through two hours of talking to my bank and their support to deny...: I wanted to refunt the [mod removed] pile known as Call of Duty: Cold War, microsoft said they'd be happy to refund it if i had proof of purchase, i got it, then they denied it. [mod removed], i...
  8. Problem with contacting customer support agents online through chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with contacting customer support agents online through chat.: So i seem to be stuck in some infintie loop of trying to talk to someone through microsoft chat, ill click supoort, talk to an agent, it will ask what the issue is, its regarding rewards, itll say...
  9. Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email: Is there any way that I can contact Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email ? Anything but a live-chat support. I need help with some of my purchases and I would feel better If I could...
  10. Was guaranteed refund would go through for game by support chat. However my case was deemed ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was guaranteed refund would go through for game by support chat. However my case was deemed ...: I first went to the refund form to get a refund for a game. The refund was deemed ineligible. This is because I have owned it for less than two weeks, but I have played for more than two hours....