How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

Discus and support How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts. The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ______PLEASE HELP, May 28, 2022.

1. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

I've tried everything to fix this but i need an agent with access to fix accounts.

The request support functionality is completely broken on xbox.com, and everytime you get to the "request a callback" screen the function is broken.

The only time i've gotten to speak to someone was through Xbox Support on Twitter but they've said they can't fix my problem and it has to be an agent who gives me a call back.

I'm so frustrated at this point, my account expires in a week and i won't be able to use my Xbox after this point.

I'm gutted after 11 years that it's going to end like this.

:)

______PLEASE HELP, May 28, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with

Hello ______PLEASE HELP ME_______,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi ______PLEASE HELP ME_______,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ______PLEASE HELP ME_______,

We understand your sentiment with contacting support as you were having issues with the request for a callback from Xbox Support. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, we will work with you to find the best answer to your issue.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we ask for a screenshot of your concern? Please conceal your personal information.
    2. May we ask if this is the link you use for contacting support - Xbox Support.
    3. May we know if you have tried to use InPrivate window of your browser, different browser, different device and different internet connection?
    4. Though no one here uses any advance tools that live Xbox Support uses that holds the answer to your query. May we at least ask for what account issues you were having?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Arkham Monster Win User

why is my code not working?

I have called a live agent and got some Filipino with an American name that I know he or she picked out. None of them helped. I've done it on the web and console. I've been on a pc for 30 years I think it's not on my end. On top of that I'm obviously not the only person having this issue. Yiu get paid to be on the phone and email support, I how ever do not. Until you can compensate me for my time,I'm done wasting it.
  6. JACKKAV Win User

I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is having the same exact bumper issue.

Hi there

Regarding support there is a work around to actually get through

When you get on to the virtual agent instead of going through the motions of trying to describe your issue, if you type in "talk to an agent" and select it when it asks "how can I help" it will arrange a call
    back for you regardless of whatever issue you have
Thema:

1. How do i get through to Xbox Support? I've got an issue that only an agent can help with - Similar Threads - through Support I've

2. Struggling to get Xbox Support to engage through online call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to get Xbox Support to engage through online call back: Hello Folks, I'm struggling to make contact with an Xbox agent through the online 'Contact Us - Request a call' feature. I've tried multiple times since Christmas Day and always receive one of...
  3. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  4. Do movies bought through Microsoft film and tv support Dolby Atmos? Super Mario bros in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do movies bought through Microsoft film and tv support Dolby Atmos? Super Mario bros in...: No other movies purchased show Dolby Atmos availability either. Sent from Australia. a7fa4951-f217-4555-97bd-e41affa74ab8
  5. Why is it impossible to get through to customer support? It’s beginning to seem intentional.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it impossible to get through to customer support? It’s beginning to seem intentional.: I’ve been trying to use every available service for customer support & absolutely none of them are working. The phone number redirected me to links & support desks that aren’t functional & simply...
  6. Has Microsoft ended modding support through xbox app/gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Microsoft ended modding support through xbox app/gamepass?: From what I've searched I should be able to "enable mods" on games like Skyrim and Fallout through game pass. I should be able to see if a game support mods from its description page, but these...
  7. Getting a human through support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a human through support.: Could someone please advise how to get a human through the support chatbot. Been chasing my tail with the chatbot for the past hour trying to get through to a human....
  8. Unable to contact support through chat or call me back option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support through chat or call me back option: I am trying to contact support team through virtual agent option for an XBox controller issue. I am able to get through to enter my phone number But not able to proceed past that. Keep getting...
  9. Cannot get through to support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot get through to support: I am trying to get into web chat on contact us but it is never available and I request a call back and whenever I enter my number it just comes up with an error. How on earth do I get in contact...
  10. I can’t get through to support when I put my number in for a call back it just doesn’tWork...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get through to support when I put my number in for a call back it just doesn’tWork...: I can’t get through to support, when I put my number in, it just doesn’t work and web chat is never an option anymore 7d8d19ed-97eb-49d2-9605-5ca56881e881