How do i get the xbox one to save network passwords?

Discus and support How do i get the xbox one to save network passwords? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use one network for non head to head online gaming (career mode in Sforza five). I use a cell hotspot from my tablet for online gaming when latency... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grizlbits, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Grizlbits
    Grizlbits Guest

I use one network for non head to head online gaming (career mode in Sforza five). I use a cell hotspot from my tablet for online gaming when latency is critical. The cell network is faster, but it is limited bandwidth. This works well, but to switch networks
    I have to enter the password for the new network EVERY TIME. This is a pain. Is there a way to have the Xbox one remember each password so I don't have to type it in every time?

My general comments on the Xbox one

1 games load ridiculously slow

2 chat is cumbersome and buggy. Why can't it default to chat mode automatically after joining chat?

3. Switching networks is cumbersome

4. graphics and gameplay are not noticeably different from the 360

5. the connect is decent if you talk loud and clear with no slurring of your words.

6. Xbox off turns off all equipment hooked up via HDMI - pretty cool - I put some of the remotes away

7. Checking latency option is cool and helpful

8. Logging in is more cumbersome - why not log in user automatically?

9. Overall logistics seem more cumbersome than the 360 (checking who is online, you can't ell what they are playing, overall pinning and snapping stuff is just cumbersome)

Overall I feel like the system was rushed and needs a lot of refining. I hope it gets better with future updates.

10.Games that are already loaded play slow. Forza is slow to load. I expect games on the hard drive would load tracks and such much faster.

:)

Grizlbits, Jan 1, 2014
  2. DogRox1
    DogRox1 Guest
    HELP!! I can't get minecraft Xbox one edition to change storage device. :-(

if you read, you will see, that I was talking about the Xbox one. I know how to do it on the 360. And I do want to save the 360 map on the Xbox one. So I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of that command prompt to keep telling me to save it.

DogRox1, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Haze
    Haze Guest
    How do I save?

I think if you just quit it will automatically save or at least come up with an option once you select quit. It's been about a month since I played but I'm pretty sure thats how.

Haze, Jan 1, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Hi Grizlbits, if you want to suggest features and give feedback please do so
    here
    , thanks!

sniffles x, Jan 2, 2014
  5. sniffles x Win User

Hi Grizlbits, if you want to suggest features and give feedback please do so
    here
    , thanks!
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

IPv6

How do i install IPv6?
    "How do i configure it and where do i get the info or network addresses to do so?"

IPv6 on xbox one may assist you.
  7. DogRox1 Win User

HELP!! I can't get minecraft Xbox one edition to change storage device. :-(

if you read, you will see, that I was talking about the Xbox one. I know how to do it on the 360. And I do want to save the 360 map on the Xbox one. So I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of that command prompt to keep telling me to save it.
  8. XBF Steven R Win User

my xbox one says cloud saves are offline when i want to play any xbox 360 game

Hey there ACES!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems trying to access your cloud saves.

Usually if you're having problems with cloud saves, I would suggest troubleshooting your Network straight off, making sure that it meets the criteria for your console to access live denoted in

Network settings on Xbox One

However, it's always best to check out the pages that we have posted for cloud save problems entitled

Troubleshoot cloud storage on Xbox 360
    and
    Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped with resolution of this issue.

Thanks!
  9. TradingSpy1419 Win User

need help why is my console not getting wifi .

How do I get network in my Xbox live.
Thema:

1. How do i get the xbox one to save network passwords? - Similar Threads - save network passwords

2. [XB1 -> Series X] Saved Game Files Didn't Transfer During Network Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XB1 -> Series X] Saved Game Files Didn't Transfer During Network Transfer: This used to be such an easy thing to deal with before the XB1 came around as things weren't so hidden or tied to the cloud, but I'm assuming that the initial response for Why is something like...
  3. Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...: Please help me i tried everything i can't login in xbox app i can't log in in minecraft win 10 edition .Please reply quickly aa5efd73-8271-44a0-957b-74c2ce3d09e9
  4. Please save network passwords!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please save network passwords!!: For the love of all that is holy... on behalf of all of the teens with divorced parents or anyone that moves there xbox frequently; please save the network passwords so that I dont have to type...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I have 160 latency save me

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I have 160 latency save me: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I have 160 latency save me I need help on my network considering I have 160+ latency 80744ffe-5464-406a-af4e-a17150e06b2a
  6. Xbox-Live Networking Services & Xbox-Live Game Save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-Live Networking Services & Xbox-Live Game Save: First of all I would like to mention that I don't have a clue on where to post this on this forum. On to my problem. I have bought FM7 for the PC over a month ago and haven't had the urge to do...
  7. Save Multiple Wireless Networks (Xbox One S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save Multiple Wireless Networks (Xbox One S): Hello Community! In the last few days I've decided to join the Xbox crowd by buying a Xbox One S. So far I haven't regret my decision :). But there is one thing that hits my setup pretty badly:...
  8. NAS - Ability To Save Game Data & Games To Network Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAS - Ability To Save Game Data & Games To Network Storage: Hi, how difficult would it be to add the ability of the xbox one to save game data and games to a NAS? I appreciate you would need a dedicated drive as this would be formatted to xbox spec but i...
  9. Xbox one Doesn't save network set-up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Doesn't save network set-up: So everytime I turn on my xbox one on i have to manually enter my network info (ip address, dns, gateway) because it does not remember it after i shut it off . Once entered the xbox connects to...
  10. Wireless Network Password Not Saving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Network Password Not Saving: Does anyone know how to save the password for a wifi connection? Anytime the connection is dropped I have to reenter the password to reconnect to wifi, even though it's the only connection my Xbox...