How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

Discus and support How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and it comes with all the characters but there is only 2 unlocked when I go to the store to make sure I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmokeyOso, Mar 28, 2023.

1. SmokeyOso
    SmokeyOso Guest

I have the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and it comes with all the characters but there is only 2 unlocked when I go to the store to make sure I have the definitive edition there is no price tag so that means I own it how do I get the other characters

:)

SmokeyOso, Mar 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Open the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 11 computer.

Click on the search bar at the top of the window and type in "Killer Instinct Definitive Edition."

Once you've found the game in the search results, click on it to open the game page.

Scroll down to the "Add-ons" section and look for the DLC you're trying to download.

If the DLC is available for download, you should see an "Install" button next to it. Click on the "Install" button to start the download and installation process.

Once the DLC is downloaded and installed, launch the game to access the new content.
  3. SmokeyOso Win User

Sorry it took me so long to respond back, I had a family crisis to deal with. I have both Killer Instinct Standard Edition and Killer Instinct Definitive Edition installed on my PC, but I still cannot find the the DLC add-ons on my PC. If you have anymore suggestions then I am more than happy to try them out.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I apologize for any confusion, and it's possible that the add-ons section is not available in the Microsoft Store for Killer Instinct Definitive Edition. If that's the case, then the DLC should automatically be installed when you install the Definitive Edition.

Regarding the comment in the review you mentioned, owning an Xbox console is not required to access the DLC for Killer Instinct Definitive Edition on a Windows 11 PC. The game and its DLC should be fully playable on your MSI Raider GE76 laptop.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

If the installation from the Microsoft store is listed as Definitive Edition, he really needs to install everything.
  6. SmokeyOso Win User

I swear I have spent the last 20 mins trying to find the add-ons option on the Microsoft Store's game page idk what is going on or if your are telling me to looking in the right place but I cannot find it at all I just read a review on the game page in Microsoft Store and someone said the only way for me to fix it is I need Xbox console which I do not own the only reason I have a Microsoft account is because my laptop from school is a MSI Raider GE76 and it runs on Windows 11 so if owning the console is the only way to fix it then I'm out of options
Thema:

1. How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - characters Killer Instinct

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Xp. 32 character filler yada yada

in XboX Insiders
    Xp. 32 character filler yada yada: Just what does it do? submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  4. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  5. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  6. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  7. Xbox game 25 character code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game 25 character code: I wanted to log in my 25 character code for xbox game, i logged in both my lapton and phone,then the code was rejected. How do i get a new code or be able to save the game in xbox console...
  8. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  9. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  10. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...