How do i get the game that it is included with the device. When it says already claimed.?

Discus and support How do i get the game that it is included with the device. When it says already claimed.? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a 2nd hand xbox x and it come with included game, but it says already claimed. But i was thinking it would be with the Xbox ans not the account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martim Rego, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Martim Rego
    Martim Rego Guest

How do i get the game that it is included with the device. When it says already claimed.?

I got a 2nd hand xbox x and it come with included game, but it says already claimed. But i was thinking it would be with the Xbox ans not the account.

Is it anyway I can get it? They sold me with the game included

:)

Martim Rego, Sep 18, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I got a 2nd hand xbox x and it come with included game, but it says already claimed. But i was thinking it would be with the Xbox ans not the account.

Is it anyway I can get it? They sold me with the game included🤣🤣
    You cant.

If they sold it to you on the pretense of the game being included then thats between you and the seller. You'd have to take that up with them.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Martim! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, games are tied to accounts not consoles. So it would be on someone else's account and you will not be able to redeem it.
  4. Georges C. Win User

how do i claim included with device xbox game pass ultimate?????????

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Anitta, in order to be able to water down the game pass that comes in you need to have a valid payment method in your account, so it may add a credit card account Paypal.

You can add your payment method by clicking on the image that says "Get Started, Add a way to pay", or you can click the link below and add your card.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

As you say in the notice, after the free trial, you will be charged the amount shown, however as soon as you redeem the Game Pass, you can turn off the automatic renewal of the subscription and it will not renew at the end of the 3 months.

Under the section Subscriptions, select View all subscriptions, and then select Manage next to the subscription that you want to turn off

Turn off recurring billing.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Game Pass requires a payment card as it is a subscription service so that screenshot is correct. You will start getting charged for it once the 3 months have expired if you haven't turned off recurring billing
  6. Anita Patil Win User

when i tap claim it shows this
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. How do i get the game that it is included with the device. When it says already claimed.? - Similar Threads - game included device

2. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  5. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  6. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  7. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  8. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  9. Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?: I intend to buy the pass for my pc (I do not own an Xbox console) but I can't choose between the Pc game pass and the ultimate. First I was wondering if the ultimate offers any games that the pc...
  10. I can't find the Xbox Game Pass included with my device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the Xbox Game Pass included with my device.: I got my laptop its been a month I had Xbox Gamepass included with this . And now I did not see my Game Pass in the Microsoft Store>Library>Included with device or in XBOX. Now it's not there....