How do I get the game pass on my PC when I already have it on the actual xbox console?

Discus and support How do I get the game pass on my PC when I already have it on the actual xbox console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am signed in as the same account under my console and my PC. But for some reason I am unable to play my game pass games on the PC. I know some games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unstoppable624, May 16, 2023.

1. How do I get the game pass on my PC when I already have it on the actual xbox console?

I am signed in as the same account under my console and my PC. But for some reason I am unable to play my game pass games on the PC. I know some games are not on both platforms, but I am wanting to play a game that is on both. On Xbox I have it, but on PC I is still wanting me to buy it from the store or get the game pass on PC.

So how do I get my PC to realize that I should already have the game pass?

:)

Unstoppable624, May 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I get the game pass on my PC when I already have it on the actual xbox console?

If you only have standard Game Pass for console then you'd either need to buy the game for PC as well or buy Game Pass Ultimate (to have both console Game Pass and PC Game Pass for free). Not all games can be played on both console and PC even if the game is available on both.
  3. Unstoppable624 Win User

I have ultimate on the console
  4. Unstoppable624 Win User

I am trying to download MW5 Mercs, the app is trying to charge me for it.

Now I'm not sure if this matters, but even though I am logged in on the same account to play games, the store has me logged in as a different account. Could this be affecting the Game Pass?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Then as long as you're signed into the same account you should have it. What game are you trying to download? Have you been trying to install it from the Xbox app?
  6. Unstoppable624 Win User

So this is where I am running into other issues now.

I joined xbox live a long time ago, like back when the 360 was fairly new through this Xbox Live Family system. My account was then given it's own "email." However, when I try to use this email to switch it as my store account it does not recognize the email and says it does not exist. Yet I am signed into Microsoft website itself with this same email.

Is there anything I can do to resolved this issue?

Is there a way to make it so my xbox account is connected to the email I actually use instead of this xbox live family one?
Thema:

1. How do I get the game pass on my PC when I already have it on the actual xbox console? - Similar Threads - game pass already

2. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  3. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  4. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  5. How do I set up for online bf5 (already have game pass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up for online bf5 (already have game pass): recently bought battlefield 5 for my Xbox series x and even got an xbox game pass subscription to play online. However It won't let me go online, as it freezes and won't let me get past creating...
  6. Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift...: Hello I was wondering how to upgrade to a Xbox game pass pc when you already put a gift card for Xbox pc that was 29.99 ? 204c71b8-0398-49de-9965-3bff7b4f5495
  7. What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?: What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left? I have bought a year and got a 1-month prepaid code as a gift for Ultimate so can I add it? If it gets...
  8. Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...: I first bought Minecraft the game itself, and then yesterday when my PC game pass expired, Minecraft said that I don't own Minecraft anymore. I think the bug might be linked to the Xbox PC game...
  9. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  10. Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not download the walking dead new frontier when I have game pass but I already...: I’ve been playing through the Twd games and I got halfway through season 3 new frontier but now when I go to load it up it doesn’t work so I deleted it and now I can’t redownload it because it...