How do I get the full recording/game capture?

Discus and support How do I get the full recording/game capture? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recorded a game clip on my Xbox One and when I ended the recording it was 3:28 mins long. It said saved, then uploaded to the Xbox Network. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mikal Stitchez, Feb 18, 2023.

1. How do I get the full recording/game capture?

I recorded a game clip on my Xbox One and when I ended the recording it was 3:28 mins long. It said saved, then uploaded to the Xbox Network. When I looked at my recent captures, it was only 18 seconds long. Is there a way to save a full recording?

N.B: I have recorded +2min long clips before so this is something new.

:)

Mikal Stitchez, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Mikal!

There are different factors to consider why our clips are shorter than expected. Clips with significant graphic intensity or action may be shorter.

I suggest that you check the link below to try all the suggested troubleshooting steps there.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  3. The1ZombiSlayer Win User

Video and Capture

Funny story: i changed my capture settings from 45 seconds to 1 minute @ 1080p and... it recorded the full clip. Ive only done one clip so far but it seems a temporary fix is to just change the capture time frame, thats what worked last time. Or it could
    just be a fluke and this ONE time it recorded a full clip. Either way i hope this gets fixed someday.
  4. Sour Kyle Win User

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems

please do not respond to this post asking if my Xbox Live Captures is full. it is not. I have plenty of space on my Xbox, and I know how to record clips properly.

I am just bumping the topic because I never saw a solution to the issue.
  5. MindOfTim Win User

Game DVR isn't recording properly

I tried recording at 1080 and it recorded for the full hour all 4 times so it does seem to be a 4k related problem. It is a shame because the quality difference is very noticable. I've been looking at getting a capture card for a while now and I think
    it's probably time to do so with this issue lol
  6. LoneGuardian09 Win User

Hackers Online in free mode!?

Get yourself roxio game capture or something else and record it in action. That's what i've started to do.
Thema:

1. How do I get the full recording/game capture? - Similar Threads - full recording game

2. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  4. Why cant I record full game clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I record full game clips?: “I recorded a game a clip and selected the "record the last 30 seconds" after checking the video out it had only recorded 20 seconds of my clip this was frustrating because i had enough space and...
  5. Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix: Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key 'Windows+Alt+R' after the flash, it records but...
  6. How to record Full Screen using Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to record Full Screen using Xbox Game Bar?: Hi, I just wanna ask, how to record full screen using Xbox Game Bar, cause when I want it to record the whole screen, it recorded only a specific application! c651a5ce-c429-4f5a-a786-46443976689a
  7. Xbox recorder stop record after full screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recorder stop record after full screen: Hi, How to fix the xbox recorder to record in full screen. I want to record the meeting in google meet by using xbox recorder , once i enter full screen in google meet, the recorder stop...
  8. Cant record full clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant record full clips: For a few months now my Xbox would sometimes record my 2 minute clip but for some reason whenever I record it only records 12 - 15 seconds with no sound. Can someone help me?...
  9. Xbox One won't record full clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't record full clips: My Xbox One won't record full clips when using the "Record what happened" feature. Been happening for a little while now. After just simply unplugging it for a soft reset, as a last resort I...
  10. FULL SCREEN - RECORD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FULL SCREEN - RECORD: Portuguese: Estou usando o windows 10 , atualizado e não estou conseguindo ,gravar em tela cheia os vídeos com o XBOX , ao utilizar o navegador EDGE....