How do i get support from an actual person??

Discus and support How do i get support from an actual person?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i am having an awful time with my Series-X. It keeps freezing games then instant power off. Other times it just dashboards games. I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmirkyGuide9770, Nov 10, 2021.

1. How do i get support from an actual person??

Hello, i am having an awful time with my Series-X. It keeps freezing games then instant power off. Other times it just dashboards games.

I have been trying and trying to get in touch with an actual person on the telephone but it is mission impossible.

The callback feature keeps telling me that something went wrong at their end try again, over and over.

The live chat people cant help me because they are not tech support, and they can not request a call back for me nor do they know any contact numbers.

What can i do to actually get help for my Xbox? This is possibly the worst ive seen anywhere to get actual help, i feel very disconnected and unable to use my console.

:)

SmirkyGuide9770, Nov 10, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I understand, in this case, you will need to contact support, as I'm just a member of the community just like you. To contact them use the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Click on contact us

Or

Ask an agent a question

- Describe the problem you are having, if you are going to use the ask a question to an agent option, to get redirected faster to a real person, enter the term 'talk to agent' and then choose the categories of your problem.

- Choose to get a callback or talk to one of the community gamers, you will be redirected to the right sector
  3. MateusFontana Win User

If none of this solved the problem, I'm afraid it's something hardware related, but as the community member above said, there are reports of FIFA 22 crashing on the Xbox series x, but I suggest you activate your console warranty, for that you should follow the instructions in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Please try the solution below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

- Select the option to keep your games and apps so that they are not deleted, make sure you know your email and password as they will be removed from the console and you will need to add them again.

- If the problem is not solved by doing the procedure above, do it again, but this time choose to delete everything from the console, there may be some corrupted files on the system.
  5. SmirkyGuide9770 Win User

Why does it happen to me daily, even after resetting console, reinstalling games, everything possible. Yet my friends have no issues on the same games on their series x consoles?

I would put a service request in but it wont let me add my console, and it wont let me speak to anyone at all who can help on customer service. I just wish i could speak to a human on the phone.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Is it specific games this happens to or all games? Some games, specifically NBA2k22 (and the next gen version of 2k21), are having issues with crashing the console etc and are being investigated; some games will sometimes close to dashboard for no reason (I get that sometimes with Forza Horizon 4)
Thema:

1. How do i get support from an actual person?? - Similar Threads - support actual person

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  4. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  5. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  6. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  7. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  8. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought...
  9. How you actually get support? Xbox Controller has failed on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How you actually get support? Xbox Controller has failed on me: I have tried multiple supplied options and get nowhere. I get broken pages and circular references to the same pages, No Chat, No form to fill out to submit issues. My xbox controller is...
  10. How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support: Hey, I have been trying to organise a repair request for my son's wireless xbox headset and keep getting sent in circles to the contact us section, but every time i try to request a call back it...