How do I get support for my Xbox Series controller?

Discus and support How do I get support for my Xbox Series controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series controller has drift on the right stick. When I let go of it the stick physically centers but in games and programs still appears to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NN31415926535, Dec 1, 2022.

1. How do I get support for my Xbox Series controller?

My Xbox Series controller has drift on the right stick. When I let go of it the stick physically centers but in games and programs still appears to point in a direction. I verified this with the Game Controller Settings in Windows and the results are the same whether wired or using Bluetooth.

I am completely unable to submit any kind of support request for a repair or replacement and was ultimately directed here. When I try to submit a request within my profile I get this:

How do I get support for my Xbox Series controller? [​IMG]

What do I do? There are no Best Buy Repair Centers listed for the state in which I reside.

:)

NN31415926535, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

NN31415926535, this message appears when the device is no longer under warranty, or the product was not purchased locally but was imported.

I'm sorry about that, friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Francia J. Win User

How do I get support for my controller?

Kindly check if there is an update for your controller by following the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact issue that you're experiencing with your controller in that way we can check what are the necessary steps to perform?
  5. Didi1LM Win User

The Left stick is experiencing drift. Whenever I play a game. the player character moves on their own after I let go of it.
  6. NicoleR8 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - No Firmware Update on PC

My controller just recv'd an update about a month ago. Just bought a pc and connected controller which works perfectly however I am unable to configure my controller due to the "app not supporting my firmware on my controller"? Im a little confused. It's an xbox elite series 2 controller so how does the app not support it?
Thema:

1. How do I get support for my Xbox Series controller? - Similar Threads - support Series controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  4. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  5. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  6. Does this monitor support the series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this monitor support the series s?: A 24" monitor support the 120hz? because I saw this one video of someone using a 165hz monitor and the xbox doesn't support it so i've just been 2nd guessing it f2af81b6-4d00-4b95-8d1b-fa6e698bed16
  7. Does the Xbox series X support a 100hz monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox series X support a 100hz monitor?: I bought a 100hz monitor for my Xbox but I only have the option for 60fps f4abc8a5-f55e-44cc-82da-7d1b06efdf7a
  8. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  9. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  10. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...