How do I get support for my controller?

Discus and support How do I get support for my controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can support for my controller? I purchased it last year and it is not even a year old and I am experiencing problems with it. I find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Didi1LM, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Didi1LM
    Didi1LM Guest

Is there any way I can support for my controller? I purchased it last year and it is not even a year old and I am experiencing problems with it. I find it ridiculous that there is no way to chat with someone for this issue. Is there anyone who can contact me?

:)

Didi1LM, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Kindly check if there is an update for your controller by following the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact issue that you're experiencing with your controller in that way we can check what are the necessary steps to perform?
  4. Didi1LM Win User

The Left stick is experiencing drift. Whenever I play a game. the player character moves on their own after I let go of it.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

How do I get support for my Xbox Series controller?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

NN31415926535, this message appears when the device is no longer under warranty, or the product was not purchased locally but was imported.

I'm sorry about that, friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. FabryZio3 Win User

How do I even get support for a broken controller?

Hey there :)

You have to request the repair directly on the webpage ;)
Thema:

1. How do I get support for my controller? - Similar Threads - support controller

2. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  3. The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely: Would add photos but can’t lol. It seems you can play any game from your libary with touch inputs, BUT you still need a controller for most streaming games. Strange. submitted by...
  4. Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?: Trying to play fifa with my friend but I don’t know if xcloud supports local multiplayer 88b5b1ae-62bd-49b2-a5b2-989de4c9b409
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  7. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  8. How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?: I'm looking for a way to disable an Xbox controller's ability to control the Windows UI (start menu, settings and anything else built into Windows 10 that can be navigated with a controller). This...
  9. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  10. Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android?: Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android? Can it be used on an AndroidTV for use in Steam TV sharing? 7b397491-e30d-4567-8357-93ec8f879e2c