How do I get sound back in games

Discus and support How do I get sound back in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox series X only got it 2 months ago, when I start it up I have sound on dashboard and trailers for games but as soon as I load a game the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliteLemon, Dec 4, 2022.

1. EliteLemon
    EliteLemon Guest

I have an xbox series X only got it 2 months ago, when I start it up I have sound on dashboard and trailers for games but as soon as I load a game the sound goes, I’ll close the game down and the sound comes back but as soon as I load a game again it’s gone. I’ve tried unplugging it, resetting with keeping my games I even tried it on a different tv/monitor on different hdmi port and different cables. What can I do?

:)

EliteLemon, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, it's really weird that this is happening.

You are part of Insider, if it is the Insider system it can have many instabilities.

If you're not insider, I see you've tried a reset on your console while keeping games and Apps, if you haven't resolved, try doing a full reset on your console.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello EliteLemon, is this related to the game trailer sums or also refers to the sound of the game itself?

Is this containing all the games you try to play or just a few specific games?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. Georges C. Win User

how do I get it back

Hello again, yes, I understand but if the system shows that the pack has already been redeemed unfortunately it will not be possible to redeem it again.
  5. Ashton Langley Win User

how do I get it back

I never redeemed it but it says I did
  6. Georges C. Win User

how do I get it back

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

HelloAshton, the consoles that come with the Pack to be redeemed on the account, can only be redeemed once.

If it was redeemed on your console in one account unfortunately it cannot be transferred to another.
Thema:

1. How do I get sound back in games - Similar Threads - sound games

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. How to fix game and sound lagging

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix game and sound lagging: I have reinstalled one of the games and no fix, still doesn’t play. 4a69728b-1923-4df4-bc68-ce4f05f39711
  5. Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second...
  6. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  7. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  8. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  9. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  10. Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones: Once I enter game menu in both Halo Infinite and Aliens: Fireteam Elite, the sound becomes flat and barely hearable. It's like I was using $1 headphones. Disabling hands free setting for BT...