How do I get Somone off my account
Discus and support How do I get Somone off my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I take Somone outa my account I have done it all and I need them out they keep taking my freinds off my list and playing the game and messaging... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by me vs me, Apr 9, 2023.
Thema:
How do I get Somone off my account
Loading...
-
How do I get Somone off my account - Similar Threads - Somone off account
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off
in XboX InsidersXbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off: My Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off. When I press it (console off) it turns on but immediately shuts down but console will start. So if I hold in xbox button it starts... -
Xbox turns off all internet in my home
in XboX InsidersXbox turns off all internet in my home: I’ve seen a few posts about this but nothing recent, just about whenever I turn my Xbox series X on it turns off the internet for my whole house and I need to reboot my router. My Xbox is... -
Can we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?
in XboX InsidersCan we please get the option to turn off the on-screen keyboard when using a physical keyboard?: Seriously, why does the Xbox on-screen keyboard still pop up every time I type with a physical keyboard? It blocks chat boxes, interrupts gameplay, and is just annoying in games like Roblox,... -
somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.
in XBoX Accessibilitysomone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e