How do I get rid of this account

Discus and support How do I get rid of this account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is not what I wanted, out of the blue my little brother comes into the room and starts clicking away, I get told you need Windows Live for fallout... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EightDuke739922, Oct 17, 2017.

1. How do I get rid of this account

This is not what I wanted, out of the blue my little brother comes into the room and starts clicking away, I get told you need Windows Live for fallout 3 on windows 10, I get it and was not sure or not to make an account, little do I know when I go to the
    toilet, god knows why nobody was watching him, goes into my room and starts clicking buttons and then he makes an account, never did I want this since you don't need one to just play fallout... so now I'm stuck with a bloody account to look after, that I'll
    never use, so I can keep my email safe, I've looked everywhere for a delete account section but there isn't one, is there someway I can't delete this account without actually deleting my email, that email has alot of stuff linked to it, as well as alot of
    work, not many emails but alot is hooked to it.

:)

EightDuke739922, Oct 17, 2017
  2. VanBur3n
    VanBur3n Guest
    How do I get rid of this thing?

This Mixer thing is always on my dashboard and it's annoying. Just another tab that gets in the way when I'm trying to get somewhere else. I have no interest in it and have no use for it. So why is it forced on me? There used to be recent new feature to
    remove tabs you don't want to be visible but it seems to be gone as well. What gives? Why are these good things going away and these annoying things remaining? Makes no sense to me.

Anyway, how do I get rid of this thing already? Where is the go away and never come back button? The off switch? Do you need a Kinect to tell it to go away?

VanBur3n, Oct 17, 2017
  3. How do I get rid of this update?

Hey there.

Unfortunately, there's no way to back to the old UI now. Yes, the gestures are gone, but overall the system UI functions much quicker with the new update.

Some tips: To access your pins quickly, hit the right trigger (RT) while on the home screen - it will jump directly to the pins. The four most recently used apps are still there, right under the current app/game - they are just listed vertically with more
    information instead of the small icons listed horizontally.

Hope this helps with the functions you feel are missing from the new UI - with the exception of gesture controls they are still there, they just look different or are in a different spot, but they are just as quick (or in some cases even quicker!) to access
    than the old system.

Theory of Game, Oct 17, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. This is how to delete my email account, not this windows live thingy **** that's impossible to delete, xbox account thing, I want my email as said, but not this stupid account linked to it.

I've known for the longest time how to delete my email account, so I don't need help on that.

EightDuke739922, Oct 17, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. EightDuke739922 Win User

Check this link out for a "How-To" on
    Closing Your Microsoft Account

Good luck and take care!
    This is how to delete my email account, not this windows live thingy **** that's impossible to delete, xbox account thing, I want my email as said, but not this stupid account linked to it.

I've known for the longest time how to delete my email account, so I don't need help on that.
  9. MattyMidway Win User

10. Elitex100 Win User

Terms of service error and glitch error

Does anyone know what is wrong how do i get rid of a parental account???
  11. TechSGT1 Win User

How do I get rid of this update?

Actually, I hated the new update at first, but once you get used to it, it becomes easier: I just wish there was a way to increase the time the XBOX 1 controller stays "ON" and lit, so that you don't have to manually reactivate it every 5-7 minutes.

As far as gestures: I know that some people like this, but I can give you a few reasons why they were bad:

1. ANYONE who was in front of the Kinect sensor could make the machine do what they wanted, instead of me, and could just YELL "Xbox Go Home" as loud as they could, and mess with the experience - and if they moved their hands just right, BOOM - I have to
    restart, pause, whatever I am doing.....

2. Having Cerebral Palsy, I prefer the removal of the gestures, because my hands sometimes end up right in the sight of the sensor, and I could pause or rewind the action BY ACCIDENT - being spastic means sometimes bo9dy movements are unintentional. People
    who have problems like this probably DO like that, because gestures can mess them up.

3. When I play online with a friend, sometimes I have to make sure that I have my Mute my Kinect Sensor, because when I private chat with the Kinect Mic On, I can Say "Xbox, GO HOME" Or something else, and my friends Xbox does it - Which is unintentional
    - so I will say <hey Friend's Name> Have your Machine go to the home screen" and HE will do it - sometimes the Kinect can mess up things, but as stated Theroy Of Game Stated, all of the functions are there, just not the gestures - Which is a godsend for some
    of us that don't like, or do not choose to use them - The most annoying one is when you press a flat hand in the air and it STOPS everything dead: Lucky for me, I know my voice commands :D

Brian
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of this account - Similar Threads - rid account

2. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  3. How do I get rid of or combine an accidental account that is attached to an email that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of or combine an accidental account that is attached to an email that...: So I got this new laptop and set it up. Part of the setup told me I could get 3 months free of gamepass ultimate, so I was like sweet. I thought it was having me login into my existing...
  4. How to get rid of an xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get rid of an xbox account: I never signed up for an Xbox account, and yet, I have one. I want to get rid of this. 28d61e83-96d8-428d-ae5f-04032f54fcfc
  5. Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...: I have two Xbox accounts and want to merge both of them to one number to authenticate I don't use Skype is it possible to remove it in use a single number for two accounts so I can authenticate...
  6. Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts?: Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts. Lets say that if i am game sharing and i do this does it get rid of the account i am game sharing with?...
  7. How can I get rid of a false gamertag on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get rid of a false gamertag on my account?: My Microsoft account has a false gamertag associated with it. This is wrecking my attempts at buying anything from the Microsoft store for my Xboxes. The email is the same one I use for my primary...
  8. Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account: I cant remove the child label from my daughters xbox profile. Ive removed all restrictions but the label is still there and she cannot connect online with her peers......
  9. Is there a way to get rid of a digital game from your account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of a digital game from your account?: I know that you can uninstall it from your console and then download it again later, but I want to completely get rid of it, delete it and not have the option to redownload unless I buy it again,...
  10. Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account: getting some recent Russian logins attempts on my Microsoft account using my very old xbox profile id (xbox was given away YEARS ago) would like to divorce my xbox account from my microsoft...