How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Forza Horizon 5 auction house I have old cars from different save files which I want to get rid of but I don't know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OscarGaming775, Feb 21, 2023.

1. How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5

On my Forza Horizon 5 auction house I have old cars from different save files which I want to get rid of but I don't know how to

:)

OscarGaming775, Feb 21, 2023
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Purchase issue

Hi Victoria,

Just to confirm, is the VIP Membership the DLC that you bought for your son? This is the only one with 3 cars (all Forza Edition) which are:

[1999] Ford Racing Puma

[1969] Dodge Charger R/T

[2011] BMW X5 M

If the above cars aren’t automatically added to the garage, you may need to go to the in-game Auction House and purchase the cars (for free) as explained here:

How to Add Your DLC Cars to Your Garage on FH5 - Forza Support

Refer to the Forza Horizon 5 VIP FAQ for more info where it highlights everything else included in this DLC, and there’s a troubleshooting guide at the end of the page.

Also, verify that the content is for FH5 and not the previous FH4, as the DLCs and add-ons (as well as game data/progress, etc) are only compatible in the game it was purchased for.

Hope this helps.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unicorn Car Achievment

From what I know, they'll usually post a few cards in the auction house kind of randomly. They'll cost a fortune though. But it is possible to get unicorn cars in the auction house on Forza 4. I'm not sure how often though.

It isn't the only way to get a unicorn car though. You can do the king of the track competitions like Strunky said to win a car. They're fairly easy and the car does count towards the achievement.

Also, if you had one from Forza 3 and you import your profile you'll unlock the achievement that way too.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Please do research before answering questions: The Auction House was closed temporarily but has been reopened since early December!!
  6. Georges C. Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5

1. How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - rid old save

2. Will Microsoft get rid of hackers on old cods?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft get rid of hackers on old cods?: I was wondering if Microsoft was going to do security fixes on older cods. The older cods will come to game pass eventually but what’s even the point of putting them on game pass if Microsoft...
  3. How to consolidate microsoft profiles and get rid of an old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to consolidate microsoft profiles and get rid of an old email: I have 2 microsoft accounts. One that is linked to my xbox account, but this account doesn't use my current email address. The other account I accidently created when I got a new windows laptop,...
  4. When I look at my “Full Library” tab, I see all of the old owner’s games. How do I get rid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I look at my “Full Library” tab, I see all of the old owner’s games. How do I get rid...: Hi Xbox. On my Xbox One S, when I open the “Full Library” tab under “Games,” it shows all of the previous owner’s old, and I believe, new games. How do I get rid of these games so I can only see...
  5. How do I get rid of my old gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get rid of my old gamer tag?: I bought a new gamer tag but it keeps showing my old one while my new one is under it. Yes i removed my account and added it back to my console and restarted my console so many times. None of this...
  6. How to get rid of old enforcement notification?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get rid of old enforcement notification?: Got an enforcement action (my only one) for a 24 hour communication ban almost a year ago but it’s gone away from my history and deleted due to time and good behavior yet I still have the...
  7. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  8. Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account: getting some recent Russian logins attempts on my Microsoft account using my very old xbox profile id (xbox was given away YEARS ago) would like to divorce my xbox account from my microsoft...
  9. how do i fix a account that is on an old friends xbox that refuses to get rid of it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i fix a account that is on an old friends xbox that refuses to get rid of it.: HI my friend [Mod Removed - Personal Information] refuse to get rid of my account and is doing things i dont want to do. such as doing inappropriate thing and saying things. \...
  10. i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...: Hi my old xbox broke and I throw it away now I have an xbox slim but when I have gone to sign into xbox live with my details just won't let me enter just says this box this box is not sign up to...