How do I get rid of L3(pressing left stick) showing a keyboard?

Discus and support How do I get rid of L3(pressing left stick) showing a keyboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't run on shooter games because of this and it's really annoying. 6e68c508-1588-4ea4-9fa2-00671469e872 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eskimohow, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Eskimohow
    Eskimohow Guest

I can't run on shooter games because of this and it's really annoying.

:)

Eskimohow, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Eskimohow, is this happening on the console or pc, and would it be only in a specific game or in all the games you try to play?

I ask this because it may be a control mapping error within the game.

In Fortnite for example it uses the same L3 button to run and works normally.

Try checking the in-game key mapping on your PC or console, and then checking the Xbox Accessories App.

Xbox Accessories

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-ac...
  3. Lag for Life Win User

How do I beat Platinum Solo?

"I get annoyed at games that require you to hit L3 to run".

Rather use the left stick than the A button.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

unhide downloaded purchased games

Hey Neo,

Try out the L3 (left stick clicked in) and X combination out. L3 + X should get you into the list of all games/apps including the ones that were hidden.

Let us know if this helps!
  5. VernierSlake Win User

Manual(s)

I'm assuming this is using the on screen keyboard on your console (links didn't work for me)? If so the 'L' controls refer to LB (Left Bumper just above the analogue stick), LT (Left Trigger just behind the left bumper) and LS (Left Stick both the left and
    right sticks have a function where you can press them in as if they were a button).
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

Reset Microsoft Password

Just Press b when the keyboard.is up is should close the keyboard and let you move over to forgot password with your left stick
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of L3(pressing left stick) showing a keyboard? - Similar Threads - rid pressing left

2. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  3. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  6. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  7. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  8. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  9. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  10. Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?: I have disc to all of my games but the disc warning sign is there Microsoft I have heard about this a lot Can you get rid of it ? Is there a way? 9fba447c-e1f7-4448-ad00-35191f3210bb