How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

Discus and support How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nicodemus ., May 23, 2024.

1. nicodemus .
    nicodemus . Guest

When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game.
    It doesn't progress past the "Getting profile from platform" message and I haven't had any luck with Halo Support regarding the issue.
    The time this error lasts for varies but can be anywhere from two weeks to two months and has been an issue for two years now. I suspect it clears when a patch or hotfix is rolled out but nothing in the patch notes have addressed this issue specifically and it returns at a later point.

Here are the steps I took to try and solve this issue:
    1. I followed the steps for the "Error Message: No ping to our datacenters" guide on Halo Support
    2. Unblocked "www.xboxlab.com" from my router
    3. Followed the "Cannot sign in to Halo Infinite on Steam, stuck in a sign in loop" guide on Halo Support
    4. Restarted my PC
    3. Cleared local Microsoft and Steam caches
    4. Signed in and out, made sure I was online on Steam
    5. Made sure nothing related to Mircrosoft or Halo Infinite was blocked on Pi-hole. I use fiber and can connect to the internet everywhere else just fine.

I'm at a loss for what to do next to solve this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

nicodemus ., May 23, 2024
  2. kimbo1955 Win User

halo level 3 the tower

Chak 'Lok energy blade

i can not get past.

i die every minute

not fun

i deleted halo infinite .

can reinstall if it is made at a realistic level .
  3. Th3CrimsonWolf Win User

Stuck at "Preparing console" after update

I still can't get past the green logo screen. I really don't want to lose the hard drive contents, but how do I do a factory reset when I can't get past this screen?
  4. ianinamerica Win User

Does not have to option to swap emails for halo infinite login

when you mean press r on main menu do you mean on halo? because thats the problem i cant get past the title screen
  5. A 9 FOOT DEMON Win User

Can hardly use my one now.

How do I use the OSUDT if I cannot even get past the green screen?
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Halo Infinite new install does not open successfully. It will open the loading screen and then close after a few seconds.

Hello GRock5577,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to launch Halo Infinite and is unable to because it gets stuck on loading screen. May we ask if you are still having same issue? We found on our resources that Halo Infinite have known issues of players getting stuck on loading screen however these players are already close to getting matches on the game. To assist you with this concern, let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we know if this is the only game you are having issues launching in your computer?
    2. May we know if can capture the error message of the game before it closes out? You may use Windows + Shift + S on your keyboard to screenshot.
    3. May we know what version of Halo Infinite you are playing (Forge, Campaign, Multiplayer)?
    4. Do you have antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer in your PC?
    Here are the links with the list of known issues from the game for your reference.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen? - Similar Threads - Past Halo Infinite

2. 100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks: Microsoft has absolutely abandoned the Xbox console and community. Zero effort to moderating their flagship game. Zero response to clear violations of Xbox Live standards, rules, and agreement....
  3. Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha OS build- Halo Infinite not loading past Start Screen: I’m in the Alpha build ring and noticed that after Infinite’s season 2 update, the game will no longer login. I press A to start and it it never loads past the start screen. I wasn’t having this...
  4. Halo Infinite on PC won't install past 49% 0x80070005 error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite on PC won't install past 49% 0x80070005 error.: Can anyone please help with the above problem? I'm trying to pre-install Halo Infinite through Game Pass on PC. I've; 1. uninstalled/re-installed the xbox app. 2. reset the microsoft store, 3....
  5. Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite (PC) won't load past title screen: Whenever I load Halo Infinite from the Xbox App on PC the game will load the 343 intro but get stuck on loading the title screen. The cycling animation will play but it will not go past this...
  6. bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad": Have tried many times killed all enemy's didn't use any tricks just played through locks up every time. 3431fb6c-485e-4c7c-be6d-14a579d53dd8
  7. Halo Wars 2 - Can't get past first menu...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 - Can't get past first menu...: So I installed the Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition on PC from the Windows Store, and it gets as far as "Press any button to start", but won't do anything when I click or press a button (I've also got...
  8. Halo MCC will not get past login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo MCC will not get past login screen: Hello Correlation Id: 3799af9d33a94ae488d951b840f89c9f Timestamp: 2020-07-30T03:16:09.501Z Since the launch of Halo 3, my copy of MCC from steam has been rendered completely useless.-it worked...
  9. Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach: Cannot get past title screen: Hello, i download halo reach on steam and the game launches and after going through the "343" and Microsoft opening animation screens, it says "press enter to start" when i do, instead of being...
  10. Past 10 days still no halo wars 2 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Past 10 days still no halo wars 2 code: I had a Xbox support tell me on another post to repost and someone will help me. So this is my second post. It's been longer than 10 days I still haven't received my halo wars definitive edition...