How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

Discus and support How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAMES .2, May 26, 2024.

1. JAMES .2
    JAMES .2 Guest

:)

JAMES .2, May 26, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi JAMES, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, uninstall the game, clear the local saved data, power cycle your console, and then reinstall the game.

After uninstalling the game, clear the local saved games.

To do it, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they'll still be saved to the cloud.

Then, power cycle the console.

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Finally, reinstall the game.

Let me know if it works!
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Black Ops 2

I just want to see Treyarch bring back another 4 player co-op campaign with the death cards. That campaign was so much fun in COD:WAW. Black ops was a huge step backward IMO. Way too much of a copy and paste of COD:MW2. At least COD:WAW was innovative
    for the series with the 4 player co-op campaign, zombies, and death cards. I want to see that innovation again. Not a copy and paste of what IW did the year before.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

So...Zombies or Spec-Ops?

[quote user="II V1CIOUS II"]

It's gotta be zombies... Sorry but when i heard MW3 wasnt gonna have zombies i was gutted, i do still like spec ops, but for me Zombies dominates.

[/quote]

How were you surprised or gutted? Treyarch is the only developer that has had zombies in the COD series. Thats why World at War and Black Ops are the only COD games with zombies. IW never had zombies and I remember them saying they would never do
    that because its a "gimmick". The irony of that is survival mode is their take on zombies. IW also said they would not do 4 player co-op. So their take on the 4 player co-op was 2 player spec ops. You gotta at least give Treyarch credit for trying
    new things. The best game so far of the series was easily WAW. 4 player co-op campaign, 4 player zombie mode, death cards, gore, and so much more. I was really bummed when Treyarch did not have 4 player co-op campaign in Black Ops. Step backward
    IMO. Treyarch needs to bring back all their original FUN to the COD series.
  5. yNxthan Win User

Blocked Players are showing up in Game Play

I have BLOCKED certain players for various reasons yet in the past few days I am seeing these players in some matches I am placed into. Please explain how this is happening.

Black Ops 4
    This is because you blocked them on Microsoft servers but the game servers are unrelated.

But you can block them from the game (black ops) to prevent this from happening, I hope I helped.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Black Ops 4 Monster Energy Drink Calling Card

Thema:

1. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? - Similar Threads - past “loading player

2. Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this?: Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this? 0b2cfff9-c6e4-42c8-a119-fe57cf8ea09d
  3. WWE2K23 won’t load past the “press any button to continue” screen

in XboX Insiders
    WWE2K23 won’t load past the “press any button to continue” screen: I have asked this question elsewhere and no one answers me. I am in the Alpha ring. I bought WWE2k23 and it won’t load past the main screen after “hit any button to continue” it goes to a screen...
  4. My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%.: My minecraft on my switch wont load past 66%. It is only my account and not my siblings accounts. Is there something wrong with my game and is there a way to fix it....
  5. My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft wont load past 66% on my switch, its been 2 days I think ive tried almost...: I've tried resetting the switch, redownloading Minecraft, it started acting up after updated it, ive tried clearing cache. 4afb122f-c963-40b1-b87f-ed3ffecda7e9
  6. PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt: PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt. It's the only game in my PC Game pass library to have this problem. Multiple people in the reviews are complaining about the...
  7. Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...: The issues started on the 5th. Was tryna play some siege with buddies but for some reason we couldn't seem to get into a lobby we tried for an hour and gave up hoping it would be fixed tomorrow....
  8. My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...: I have restarted, hard reset, and unplugged the Xbox so many times. Nothing will load and everything is slow. I was able to get the bandwidth of the 31st when everything started to slow down and...
  9. my microsoft flightsimulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft flightsimulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates: my microsoft flight simulator 2020 will not load past checking for updates ef3d680e-97c1-4ce3-a3fc-c4956caa1709
  10. xbox one won't load past the first xbox splash screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one won't load past the first xbox splash screen: My xbox one is having issues booting up. It worked just fine when I used it last, this time, it ran an update and now it won't boot past the splash screen. It goes to the xbox splash screen, then...