How do I get off this spot off of my series x?

Discus and support How do I get off this spot off of my series x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don’t know how this spot appeared there I almost never touch my series x. I tried using isopropyl alcohol and it didn’t work. Thanks [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anodyne Sea9174, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How do I get off this spot off of my series x?

Don’t know how this spot appeared there I almost never touch my series x. I tried using isopropyl alcohol and it didn’t work. Thanks

How do I get off this spot off of my series x? [​IMG]

:)

Anodyne Sea9174, Nov 24, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. - AJ - Win User

How do i get my files off of it?

Hi, Kal! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

To clarify, by "files" are you referring to your games' saved data?

----------

• Is your screen displaying a "No signal", "Input not supported", or a similar message?

• Have you also tried a different HDMI port on your TV or even a different TV?

• Have you already tried either of these alternative boot-up methods?

Display Reset:

- If there's a disc in the console, eject it.
    - On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
    - Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

- Turn your console off and unplug it for 30 seconds.
    - Plug your console back into the outlet.
    - While the console is off, press and hold the BIND and EJECT buttons.
    - Without letting go of them, press the power button once (do not hold).
    - Continue holding BIND and EJECT for 15 seconds, or until you hear a second boo-up tone.

* The BIND button is the one used to link controllers to your console and the EJECT button is the one used to eject disc games.

----------

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. AdamAlassaad Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

I’m having the same problem man, although I don’t believe it’s an Xbox Series X issue. I haven’t bought next gen and am still only on the Xbox One X and my game constantly crashes ONLY while playing Cold War. I have no clue how to fix my own issue but
    for Series X users I hear that turning off Ray Tracing is an easy temporary fix. I’ve also heard that this issue has been breaking peoples Series X so you might just want to hold off on playing until they release a patch.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

Just for the fun of it, I spec'ed up a Gaming PC to closely match that of the Xbox Series X spec's, just to see how cheap i could get a Gaming PC down to, To match the performance of what would be the Series X,

The best i could come up with, at the lowest / cheapest cost for a Gaming PC to closely match the Series X, came in at £1,400, and that a rounded off number,

So i will stick with my previous guess from my old post of £574.99.

Also considering the Series X spec reveal, what we know now and what it would cost to get a Gaming PC to match the Series X, I would also have to guesstimate anywhere from £500 to £850.
  6. Ashton Fraser Win User

What is the max Internet Speed the Xbox Series X can receive.

My internet speed is 1Gbps and my series x is plugged into the router via ethernet. But, My series x is only getting 200mbps with nobody on any devices and no games running in the background. Additionally, the latency on my series x never gets below 60ms whilst my other devices get as low as 9 ms. How do I fix this speed discrepancy on my series x.
Thema:

1. How do I get off this spot off of my series x? - Similar Threads - off spot off

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  4. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  5. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  6. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  7. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  8. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  9. onsole froze in the same spot while playing High on Life I installed off of @XboxGamePass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    onsole froze in the same spot while playing High on Life I installed off of @XboxGamePass...: Console froze in the same spot while playing High on Life. Now my console won't turn on. And now @XboxSupport says I have to pay $200 to fix my console for a game I installed off of @XboxGamePass...
  10. F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet: F1 2015 hits PS4 and Xbox One on July 10th in Europe and July 21st in North America. e20764b9-92c5-4749-9cd8-f5a747f789a7