How do I get off this spot off of my series x?

Discus and support How do I get off this spot off of my series x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don’t know how this spot appeared there I almost never touch my series x. I tried using isopropyl alcohol and it didn’t work. Thanks [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anodyne Sea9174, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How do I get off this spot off of my series x?

Don’t know how this spot appeared there I almost never touch my series x. I tried using isopropyl alcohol and it didn’t work. Thanks

How do I get off this spot off of my series x? [​IMG]

:)

Anodyne Sea9174, Nov 24, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

REWARDS HOW DO I GET OFF IT

You would go to http;//rewards.xbox.com/opt-out
  4. MoroseBadger600 Win User

How do i get this xboxcrap off my laptop???

Hi

i'm sorry but the xbox Game Bar is a system app, if you dont want any notifications from it just log out of the Xbox Game Bar. Otherwise i can not help you sorry.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

how do i get child off my account?

Hey Lightning! To fully promote your account to an adult you would need to be over 18 and then follow the steps found in this guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153165.aspx).
    Let me know if that helps, thanks!
  6. Farscape247 Win User

How do i get this xboxcrap off my laptop???

xbox/office/windows are all integrated, they are one service from microsoft, they cannot be split apart, windows 10 is a service not like old windows. technically windows 10 is free to obtain.

basically they are part of the system and will remain that way, they don't use space or resources. if you remove them they will be reinstalled on the next update.

you agree to the terms of use when signing into windows 10.

if you really want rid of it then i suggest changing OS.
Thema:

1. How do I get off this spot off of my series x? - Similar Threads - off spot off

2. Xbox One turns off on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns off on its own: My xbox one turns off on its own after about an hour or two of playing and then when i try to turn it on immediately after, it plays the startup sound with the startup screen on the TV but then...
  3. I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant...: I turned off my xbox while it updated because it was taking extremely long so that I could play offline, now when i go to the updates page there are no updates and my xbox says I'm online but...
  4. Why does my xbox download games while turned off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox download games while turned off?: My Xbox Series S keeps downloading games after I turn it off. Under power options, I chose Shutdown in order to save energy, so I figured this shouldn't be happening. Am I missing something? Is...
  5. Why does my series x keep turning itself off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my series x keep turning itself off.: Regardless if I'm playing a game or just sitting on the home screen my console will disconnect my controller and headset then continue onto a buzzing noise then full system shutdown. And yes the...
  6. Xbox 360 S suddenly freaking out and overheating whenever it's turned off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S suddenly freaking out and overheating whenever it's turned off?: Exactly what it sounds like. I'm less interested in a solution than I am an answer as to why it happens or if anyone else experiences it. Occasionally when I turn off my Xbox it will instantly...
  7. Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: Why when I delete a game off my account does it delete off my siblings account also ? ace45bcd-7994-4f17-b59d-efa2edb4f694
  8. How do I permanently delete a game off my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I permanently delete a game off my account: How do I permanently delete a game off my Xbox da2ba6d6-9425-480f-acae-5451cb5e0f9c
  9. Is Microsoft Edge deleted off Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Edge deleted off Xbox?: Just yesterday I was looking at patch notes for a game on Microsoft Edge, but all of a sudden it closed. I tried clicking on it a few times but it wouldn't open, then after a few more clicks the...
  10. F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    F1 2015 TV Spot Shows Off Most Realistic Looking F1 Sim Yet: F1 2015 hits PS4 and Xbox One on July 10th in Europe and July 21st in North America. e20764b9-92c5-4749-9cd8-f5a747f789a7