How do I get my Xbox to update?

Discus and support How do I get my Xbox to update? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So hear me out. Normally the option to update when its time pops up, you click on it. The download starts. Now today there's an update, I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keishia Odom, Feb 28, 2023.

  1. Keishia Odom
    Keishia Odom Guest

    How do I get my Xbox to update?


    So hear me out.

    Normally the option to update when its time pops up, you click on it. The download starts.

    Now today there's an update, I go to click "update now" and I am getting Error code 0x80070570. Anyone else having this issue? I can't seem to get it to download past 2% before it backs out of the updating process. (And yes, I am connected to the internet)

    :)
     
    Keishia Odom, Feb 28, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    How do I get my Xbox to update?

    Hi, Keishia. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try updating your console after that and see if it works.
  3. Queen x HunT3r Win User

    How do I get this update?

    I signed into xbox live fine, just everything seems to load slower to me
  4. RUSH1210 Win User

    How do I get this update?

    I've been having the same error. I can log into Live perfectly fine on the dashboard, but when it comes to the game, I just can't connect to live.
  5. DBurleson Win User

    How do I get this update?

    It has been doing this to me for the last 2 hours. Can't get on LIVE.
  6. LiveJOKER ACE Win User

    How do I get this update?

    I just checked the xbox live status and it says that people can not connect to live

    so i assume they are working on it
Thema:

How do I get my Xbox to update?

Loading...
  1. How do I get my Xbox to update? - Similar Threads - update

  2. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  4. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  6. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  7. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  8. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  10. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...