How do i get my xbox series x out of 640x480

Discus and support How do i get my xbox series x out of 640x480 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had my xbox series x since about 2 months after it came out and for that whole time i’ve been able to stream in 4k until about 6 months ago i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Justin X_X, Nov 3, 2023.

  1. Justin X_X
    Justin X_X Guest

    How do i get my xbox series x out of 640x480


    I’ve had my xbox series x since about 2 months after it came out and for that whole time i’ve been able to stream in 4k until about 6 months ago i turned on my xbox and it was stuck in 640x480p and i have a tv that can stream 4k and a hdmi cord that can stream 4k and for the longest time i thought it was my tv that was being weird but then i plugged in my friends ps5 and it was able to run 4k like nothing so i figure it’s my xbox that’s the problem i feel like ive tried everything but nothing has worked, i contacted xbox support and they didn’t really help at all and ive found a quick fix by putting my fidelity on hdmi and making it stream 1440p but that’s nowhere near 4k quality and i just wanna be able to stream in 4k again so my red dead redemption 2 doesn’t look like an xbox 360 game

    :)
     
    Justin X_X, Nov 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    How do i get my xbox series x out of 640x480

    Hi Justin X, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

    I'm sorry that you are having this problem with your Xbox Series X, I can tell you that it is not a very common problem. So with the intention of helping you, I am going to suggest some steps:

    1. Make sure your HDMI cable is connected correctly and supports 4K.
    2. Check the video settings on your Xbox Series X and make sure you select the appropriate 4K resolution.
    3. Try restarting your Xbox Series X and your TV.
    4. If the issue persists, consider updating your TV's firmware and/or checking with Xbox Support again for additional assistance.

    In addition to that, you can take a look at the following YouTube video where a user explains how to solve this problem:

    Let me know if this information was useful to you, I will be attentive to your response!

    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKyR_4WvTH4

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Jan Cronje Win User

    Disney Plus South Africa

    I still can't get the app on my new Xbox series x Disney plus is not on there how do I get it
  4. Paul_Watts Win User

    Xbox Series X Gets Stuck in 640X480.

    I have the same problem unfortunately
  5. Ashton Fraser Win User

    What is the max Internet Speed the Xbox Series X can receive.

    My internet speed is 1Gbps and my series x is plugged into the router via ethernet. But, My series x is only getting 200mbps with nobody on any devices and no games running in the background. Additionally, the latency on my series x never gets below 60ms whilst my other devices get as low as 9 ms. How do I fix this speed discrepancy on my series x.
  6. N Sharp Win User

    Pre Order Cyberpunk 2077 & receive Xbox Series X version FREE!

    How will I get the xbox series x when it comes out, after I preorder cyberpunk.
Thema:

How do i get my xbox series x out of 640x480

Loading...
  1. How do i get my xbox series x out of 640x480 - Similar Threads - series 640x480

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]