how do i get my xbox live device id without turning the xbox on...

Discus and support how do i get my xbox live device id without turning the xbox on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i need to recover my account and i need to put my xbox live device id but can't because my xbox won't turn on but i still have the console is it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thespleak, Jan 27, 2023.

1. thespleak
    thespleak Guest

so i need to recover my account and i need to put my xbox live device id but can't because my xbox won't turn on but i still have the console is it anywhere there? i have the serial number can i put that instead? on my recovery page???

:)

thespleak, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Thespleak, unfortunately, only by turning on the console will you be able to verify your Device ID.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do I get my device id without signing in

It has to be a device you signed in with your account with

This includes consoles and phones etv
  4. Francia J. Win User

How do I get my device id without signing in

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

No worries, no need to sign in it should be visible on your console settings.

“Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Xbox network device ID.“
  5. Francia J. Win User

console live id.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

That's odd that you're not seeing your device's live ID on your console. Kindly perform a powercycle and then try again.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

The Xbox Live Device ID starts with FD. "If you’re looking for the device ID for a forgotten password reset attempt, use the Xbox network device ID."

Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

how do i get my old xbox 360 device id?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Justin, Unfortunately microsoft has no way to find out what the IP of your console. Only you can access your console, go to device settings and check device ID

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. how do i get my xbox live device id without turning the xbox on... - Similar Threads - live device without

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Xbox live device id help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live device id help: I don't have my same xbox I used to have and I'm locked out of my microsoft account how do I get my live device id I have all of my other info to get my account unlocked which I also don't even...
  9. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?: Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same...
  10. Xbox live device ID

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live device ID: Hi, i'm trying to recover my account, but the support team is asking about a "Xbox Network device ID", luckily i still got my old xbox 360, i have already tried to look on system-> console info,...