How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...

Discus and support How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It was a few years ago or longer when Xbox Ambassador became a thing online it showed up on my Xbox. I sign up cuz I was the age and had the gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PeaceToThFallen, May 24, 2023.

1. How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...

It was a few years ago or longer when Xbox Ambassador became a thing online it showed up on my Xbox. I sign up cuz I was the age and had the gamer points to sigh up, I got accepted and I only had it for at least 2 weeks and I was invited to a random party and I knew Immediately, it was a part full of under age kids who where straight up Toxic in the party but because of these kids I lost my Ambassador just because I was trying to explain to the what an Xbox Ambassador was, how you can be one and ask them if they could stop the loud noise and after I did that. I got kick offline and got banned because apparently they reported me for posting as Microsoft and I couldn't fight it to get it removed. And I lost my Ambassador as well. My question is how do I get something back after I lost it from a group of kids from a fauls report.

:)

PeaceToThFallen, May 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a Xbox Ambassador is a Microsoft employee.

If you submitted a case review at that time and the enforcement team overturned the suspension, you can email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff about returning.

Otherwise, receiving a suspension while being an Ambassador does result in permanent removal from the program.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Sorry to all xbox ambassadors , but i really HATE y'all

Ambassadors don't have any special powers and don't have the ability to ban anyone. If you run across an Ambassador that says that they can, report them for impersonation. You can also email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) if you know of people who do not meet the program's requirements (such as being under age).
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Why do people mod avatars

I'm assuming a lot of these people are kids or people under the age of 18 and it's highly unlikely that they even know they'll be banned for doing it. I honestly (and hope) can't imagine a guy who is roughly 30 years of age really going through all that
    trouble to get a neon green avatar skin.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

IM Back (:

i`m puzzled,how can someone with the gamertag of "noob stain" and who has just returned from being banned, be an xbox ambassador?
  6. maveric69 Win User

C.O.D 5 WHEN WILL THE GOD MOD BE STOPPED !!!!!!

i hope so i came across a couple tonight who actualy had a voice for once ,one informed me that he was useing a patck blocker so he couldnt get banned but call me stupid ( dont ) but i thought that would only stop the mod from being blocked and would have
    nothing to do with an ip ban , the other was a kid who really did belive that he would not get banned as he had only used it twice and it was only " his words " its only the servers that get banned not the players , how missinformed was he .
Thema:

How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...

1. How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a... - Similar Threads - Ambassador being banned

2. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  3. Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guy claims to be an xbox ambassador: Guy claims to be xbox ambassador his name is [mod removed]. He is the same guy who got me perma banned falsely. I have a photo of him laughing at me when I said u got my account perm banned. How...
  4. to be more exact I have questions about the Xbox ambassador program please help

in XboX Insiders
    to be more exact I have questions about the Xbox ambassador program please help: hello I joined this Reddit why I did not know where to send some questions that I have and if I can not ask questions about Xbox things here, someone can tell me where I can send questions so that...
  5. I was viciously attacked by a racist gamer who also claims to be a MS Ambassador of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was viciously attacked by a racist gamer who also claims to be a MS Ambassador of...: Player iHeaT420 threaten to have my account permanently banned after he lost a game and continued his harrassment by using racial slurs . All this I have documented as Screenshots and would like...
  6. Can I be an xbox ambassador again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I be an xbox ambassador again?: So I met all the requirements to join the xbox ambassadors program and had succeeded in doing so but I was inactive in progressing through it and I finally decided to get back into it now that I...
  7. I would like to be added back to the Xbox Ambassador Team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to be added back to the Xbox Ambassador Team.: I got removed because i got banned from Xbox after a player was modding GTA V Online on the 360. He was dropping Money and has a Jtagged Xbox 360. I was stuck in the lobby and tried leaving as it...
  8. I was removed from Xbox ambassadors before be ambassador!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was removed from Xbox ambassadors before be ambassador!: I just accomplished on November 2017 the age requirement to be ambassador... But when I enter to Xbox ambassadors page says "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be...
  9. Is there a way to figure out the date(s) I was suspended? I want to be an Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to figure out the date(s) I was suspended? I want to be an Xbox ambassador: Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to tell when I can apply to be an Xbox ambassador because I have had an enforcement action within the last year, but I cannot find the most previous date...
  10. cannot apply to be ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot apply to be ambassador: hello.i have 1.560 I passd it from 4 days it still says that.X you must have 1.500 or more to join this specialization.any post will help thanks dfb583da-5b4b-480a-9f94-87d949a59891