How do I get my trail guide back on Disneyland adventure?

Discus and support How do I get my trail guide back on Disneyland adventure? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m 61% complete with the game. I received my next task and it won’t show up on the screen. The map does show me what characters have the ! Symbol and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emily Grimes, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Emily Grimes
    Emily Grimes Guest

I’m 61% complete with the game. I received my next task and it won’t show up on the screen. The map does show me what characters have the ! Symbol and my trail guide has disappeared. I have no idea what to do.

:)

Emily Grimes, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. Can you please try to uninstall then reinstall the game and check if there's any changes? Thanks!
  3. Emily Grimes Win User

The game is Disneyland adventures
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, what game are you referring to? Thanks!
  5. kewlWOLF17 Win User

New Xbox

It's a 4gb that came with disneyland and adventures. Do I need more space?
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Games for young gamers

Rush: A Disney Adventure and Disneyland Adventures. Both of my nephews are enjoying both games.
Thema:

1. How do I get my trail guide back on Disneyland adventure? - Similar Threads - trail guide Disneyland

2. cant invite friends for free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant invite friends for free trail: first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why 09d6e467-47d8-463a-8b54-94fb7efc66f0
  3. Free trail glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free trail glitch: I decided to try the new overwatch that’s free now. But I installed it and continues to say free trail. I even uninstalled, reset my game and I just don’t know what to do. Its frustrating that...
  4. Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail: Why is my battlefield XS downloading has free trail 789493ea-8f97-41e4-b339-9a6ea6cc89a0
  5. Game tile has a trail banner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game tile has a trail banner: So, I got Call of Duty vanguard for Christmas on disc, I've installed it and it has a trail banner across the game tile inside my games and apps, I can play every aspect of the game with no...
  6. got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail

in XBoX on Consoles
    got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail: i have purchased xbox gamepass ultimate but I don't see disney plus 3 months free trail in my xbox app on my perks , also I don't own any xbox console is that the reason I am not getting disney...
  7. How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?: Ok so I bought a funimation premium-plus subscription and it’s not allowing me to cancel it can someone help? It’s says it will be charging my “Microsoft Wallet” and it continuously takes me to...
  8. Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU: Good afternoon / evening everyone, I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate, how can I use it to watch The 30 Days of Disney plus for free? If I click on the link that says an Xbox blog entry, I...
  9. I paid for ufc 4 and no there saying it’s a free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for ufc 4 and no there saying it’s a free trail: I paid for ufc 4 now it’s saying free trail f9b8849e-2921-49e9-a71b-057d8c00c204
  10. Can this be played via xbox? How can we get Oregon Trail, The : MECC on or in our awesome...

in XboX Insiders
    Can this be played via xbox? How can we get Oregon Trail, The : MECC on or in our awesome...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Historical-Code-4616 [link] [comments]