How do I get my Thrustmaster 458 Spider pedals to work on my Series S?

Discus and support How do I get my Thrustmaster 458 Spider pedals to work on my Series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a new Thrustmaster 458 Spider for my Xbox Series S. I read the manual and did exactly what it told me. Plug in the pedal's cable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deakyyyy, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Deakyyyy
    Deakyyyy Guest

Hello, I just got a new Thrustmaster 458 Spider for my Xbox Series S. I read the manual and did exactly what it told me. Plug in the pedal's cable first into the wheel, plug the wheel in the console, plug the power into the console and start with the wheels power button. Tried it, didn't work at all. I had removed my controller aswell before I tried it. What was weird was that when I unplugged the pedal cable from the wheel, it suddenly got a flash of light on the wheel and the wheel worked on its own. I could use the buttons, switch menus, use it on games and it registered as a wheel on F1 22. Basically like a controller. But once again when I plug the pedals back on it went dead. I was absolutely speechless. The pedals just wont turn on with the wheel and the light on the wheel is supposed to keep displaying a white light but not that aswell. I tried hard booting, draining the power. Still nothing. Here I am, in the next day still clueless. If anyone could help, I will be the happiest person in the world right now. Thanks

:)

Deakyyyy, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Deakyyyy Win User

They haven't been answering me at all. I'm really confused here.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

You have to wait for their support

The best would be phone support not email
  5. iTsFx Win User

Why is Xbox series S not detecting steering wheel Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

It's possible that the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider steering wheel is not compatible with the Xbox Series S, or it may need to be configured properly in order for it to work with Forza 5. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

Check compatibility: Make sure the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider is compatible with the Xbox Series S by checking the product specifications on the manufacturer's website or in the product manual.

Update the firmware: If the steering wheel has a firmware update available, make sure to update it to the latest version.

Connect the wheel properly: Make sure the wheel is connected to the Xbox Series S properly and securely.

Configure the wheel in the game: Some games may require you to manually configure the wheel settings in order for it to work properly. Check the game settings to see if there is an option to configure the wheel.

Contact the manufacturer: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the wheel for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or support.

If the wheel is not compatible with the Xbox Series S, you may need to consider purchasing a wheel that is specifically designed to work with the console.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Project CARS release date

Have you looked at the thrustmaster 458 spider I've got this its good but no force feedback I paid £89
Thema:

1. How do I get my Thrustmaster 458 Spider pedals to work on my Series S? - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster 458 Spider

2. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  3. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  4. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  5. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  6. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  7. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  8. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  9. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  10. How can I make go the thrustmaster t80 488 in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I make go the thrustmaster t80 488 in Forza Horizon 5: I can't use the wheel beceuse it says that is ill-matched with the game. I saw people using the same wheel as me in the same game today. How can I connect it? d8532e45-7840-4136-9bfc-855eb2236878